• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD Reads Disc But Does Not prompt for write disc

KarlJakkobsen

Hello:

1) When I Run Clone DVD is does the read and says "finisdhed" Why doesit not promptme for another disc to insert to write the copied files TO?

2) Ideally, I would like to transfer my home DVD movies to a hard drive aswell. How do I insert a movie disc and have it write a working image to the hard drive?

Thanks!

Karl

Hello:

1) When I Run Clone DVD is does the read and says "finisdhed" Why doesit not promptme for another disc to insert to write the copied files TO?

Probably because you didn't select "dvd writer" as the output method in Clonedvd. click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 and follow the steps in the order they appear

Ideally, I would like to transfer my home DVD movies to a hard drive aswell. How do I insert a movie disc and have it write a working image to the hard drive?

If you want an image file select "iso/udf image" as the output method in Clonedvd.

Back