• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD not working with Vista!!

AnyDVD still not scanning disc. Think it is the drives that is wrong

Thanks I'll try to see where I can get NEC-drives here in DK. And I'll also contact SLysoft

Again thanks for the help

AnyDVD still not scanning disc. Think it is the drives that is wrong

Thanks I'll try to see where I can get NEC-drives here in DK. And I'll also contact SLysoft

Again thanks for the help

*sigh* I really hope you don't spend a lot of money getting new burners. What if the problem is with Anydvd/Clonedvd and something with your operating system?

AnyDVD still not scanning disc.

Wait . . . Is Anydvd recognizing your drive now? If not, then nevermind my second question.

Does the problem happen with all discs--or just this one in particular?

*sigh* I really hope you don't spend a lot of money getting new burners. What if the problem is with Anydvd/Clonedvd and something with your operating system?

I don't think the problem is AnyDVD/CloneDVD because I just tried to burn a .avi file with Nero and it didn't work

I don't think the problem is AnyDVD/CloneDVD because I just tried to burn a .avi file with Nero and it didn't work

Did you uninstall Anydvd and Clonedvd before trying to burn?

I like the Plextor PX-760a (if you can both find and afford it) as a burner. The PX-760a is very pricey (and unless
you do a lot of disc quality scans, the Plextor burner may not be worth it).

Last edited:
Wait . . . Is Anydvd recognizing your drive now? If not, then nevermind my second question.

Does the problem happen with all discs--or just this one in particular?

AnyDVD says that there is no disc in the drive and it is all discs even cds

Did you uninstall Anydvd and Clonedvd before trying to burn?

Yes and nothing

It is the the burner and dvd-rom drive that is the problem.

I have a friend and he has no problems with his drives under Vista.

Yes and nothing.

O.k. then, it does sound like you have some faulty drives--or bad ide busmaster drivers installed.

Can you test those optical drives in another system? If not then getting new drives probably wouldn't be a bad idea.

The drives work under Windows Xp SP 2

Then I seriously question whether the drives are the problem. Perhaps you have something installed improperly under Vista. That burner should work with Vista, at the very least.

Regardless, it appears the issue doesn't lie with Anydvd/Clonedvd if Nero's not working for you either when Slysoft programs are uninstalled.

Last edited:
Nero is working but it will not burn a dvd nor cd. My burner locked the disc in the drive so I couldn't get it out. The only way to get it out was to reboot the machine. The only thing that the burner burns is the "Lead-In" nothing else (after 6 hours of waiting)

Under XP SP2 it took only 20-30 minutes

Nero is working but it will not burn a dvd nor cd. My burner locked the disc in the drive so I couldn't get it out. The only way to get it out was to reboot the machine. The only thing that the burner burns is the "Lead-In" nothing else (after 6 hours of waiting)

Then I suggest to you that Nero isn't working properly on your system (even when no Slysoft software is installed) in addition to Anydvd/Clonedvd not working properly on your system. Consequently, I doubt the issue lies with Slysoft software.

Provided you don't have any packet writing software on your system (Nero's Incd, Sonic/Roxio's Drive Letter Access, Roxio Direct cd, etc.) and that you're using standard ide busmaster drivers, I'm out of suggestions.

Last edited:
Back