• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD mobile with trial version of anydvd

Scott P

I'm trying to use DVD Clone Mobile to transfer movies to my iphone. I'm going through all the steps and at the end when I click go I get an error message saying creation of DVD not successful. The exact message says File 0 C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\eraser\PAL\VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO 3 TCE

Encoder output:

I already transfered 2 movies. I downloaded the trial version of anydvd and was able to tansfer 1 movie. Am I only able to do one movie with the trial version? I did buy DVD Clone Mobile, I just didn't know if I needed anydvd at the time.

Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Scott

Hmm . . .

I think you may possibly messed up Clonedvd mobile's eraser directory.
The eraser directory is required; if it is removed I suspect CloneDVD mobile will stop working properly. Simply reinstall CloneDVD mobile, and it should work again. The installation directory should not be changed.

Last edited:
Back