CloneDVD mobile version 1.9.5.0 keeps crashing

Discussion in 'CloneDVD mobile' started by Snarfys, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Snarfys

Snarfys New Member

Every time I try to convert my dvd's to Apple Ipad movies, CloneDVD mobile crashes once I select the source drive (Dvd drive with original disc). I've never had any problems for years until this past week. I am running windows 10 64bit 1909 version if that helps. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Flydog

Flydog New Member

I am having the same issue, surprised no one has offered a solution yet. Is there another thread I am missing?

3. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

Not really, there is supposed to be (at some point) a new version that is supposed to solve these issues. The 17xx, 18xx, and 19xx versions all had issues in different ways. The only stable version that works every time is the old Slysoft version 1.2.0.1. That is the one I use. The only problem is you must have a Slysoft license for it to work, you cannot use the Redfox license.

Maybe, one of these days, they will come through with a new, stable, version.

4. ScubaDeb

ScubaDeb Active Member

I too am having a problem where app crashes. I point it to the AnyDVD image I made, the application just shuts down. Any thoughts? (Obviously no log file.)

5. Snarfys

Snarfys New Member

Do you know how to get a download that version?

6. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member