• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD Mobile v1950 output file date incorrect

mdelach

CloneDVD Mobile v1950 conversation to Generic MP4/AVC output the file created "always" has a date stamp of 12/31/1969 7:00PM, Should be (today) 2/24/2020 5:30AM. Conversion using the Generic (DivX) output for AVI files generates the correct date/time stamp every time?

Any ideas???

I was just about to make a post about this, although I am getting a time of 5:00 pm. I have confirmed that my system clock is correct.

Also, I have file explorer up while ripping the disc. The file in progress shows the correct time and date, but as soon as the file is completed, the time and date changes to 12/31/1969 5:00 pm

Last edited:
Back