• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD mobile official release 1.8.0.0

Peer

Redfox Development Team
Staff member
Change log:

Version 1.8.0.0: 2011 07 04
- fixed a bug that wouldn't allow output to network shares using UNC
- added several android based profiles
- Fix: UI still sometimes froze when paused
- fixed some DVDs with "no audio" problem (Cars)
- fixed some DVDs with interlaced video and bottom/top structure (Dexter)
- improved handling of audio packets
- improved time scheduling of packets (better v/a synchronization)
- improved I/O performance
- added support for interlaced video without any pts/dts timing
- added support for bogus pts/dts time stamps [auto correction]
- several minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

CloneDVD mobile 1.8.0.0 can be downloaded here: http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good guys! I am able to encode Cars-2006 for the PS3 and I haven't been able to do that in a long time.

i have clone dvd mobile ....

been using it do convert some movies to mp4 for storage on my pc. i just want to get more detailed info on the encoder used for the generic mp4/avc profile. it is somewhat limited in selection of parameters of the output format, so i'm looking for info on what parameters it uses for creation of movies using this codec.

This is the profile used if it tells you what you want to know?

[* Generic MP4/AVC]
Res1=320x240
Res2=480x360
Res3=640x480
Res4=720x540
ResAna1=320x180
ResAna2=480x270
ResAna3=640x360
ResAna4=720x404
ResAna5=852x480
AllowNativeTVResolution=1
useMencoder=1
SubTitle=1
ResUnit=2
ABRate=128
Format=lavf
lavfopts=format=mp4
lavcopts=aglobal=1:vglobal=1:vcodec=libx264:coder=1:acodec=libfaac
FileType=mp4
Quality=25
MaxVBitrate=3000
MVolume=10
x264params=level=3|nocabac|keyint=240|min-keyint=24|ref=3|mixed-refs|bframes=0|subme=2|no-ssim|no-psnr|me=umh|trellis=2|partitions=p8x8,b8x8,i4x4,i8x8|filter=-1,-1

Last edited:
Pink Floyd Pulse1 crashes

I get an immediate crash on Pink Floyd Region 2 Disk 1. Running under Windows 7 32 bit quad cpu. Crash with this disk also happened in last beta version.

Attachments

• pulsedisc1.txt
    1.8 KB · Views: 9
Sadly still no Nintendo DS suuport.

There is not a lot of traffic for that profile and since we discovered this problem some weeks ago we will fix it in the next beta. Please have a little patience.

Objective: produce DivX or Xvid (or pretty much anything which is standard) with audio copied through from original (to preserve DTS/DD etc. and surround sound). If this is unachievable, then any option preserving surround sound will work. Target device is my FullHD TV to be played from a Popcorn Hour.

Using profile described here, I get the following error:
Code:
ERROR: Unknown video codec 'xvid'. Only supporting 'lavc' (libavcodec), 'x264', 'mpeg1video' (MPEG-1), 'copy' (lossless transfer)..
Is there a profile anywhere which does this and works?
try1-1.jpg

Standards only w/o modifications

Objective: produce DivX or Xvid (or pretty much anything which is standard) with audio copied through from original (to preserve DTS/DD etc. and surround sound). If this is unachievable, then any option preserving surround sound will work. Target device is my FullHD TV to be played from a Popcorn Hour.

From what I see here you can forget this method. The immediate termination indicates an invalid setup.

Open a support ticket over "contact", reference this thread w/ copy/paste
and you'll get support. This way here, none.

Include an AnyDVD log for that DVD on your ticket.

a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put that original disc in your optical drive/reader. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the little red fox icon in the lower right system tray and select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file, a pop-up screen will appear.
Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder and there you will see a zip file called
"Anydvd_Info_<DVD TITLE>.zip" (or something similar)

Attach that ZIP file to your reply please.

Open a support ticket over "contact", reference this thread w/ copy/paste and you'll get support.
Thanks - I've updated my existing case with this info & added the ZIP file. I think it was hoped that 1.8.0.0 resolved this.

Yes, but...

It was but there is something very unique about this.

I've informed the developer about it again.

This is handled in support now.

Last edited:
...and yet the bug that causes the CloneDVDMobile to crash after choosing the VIDEO_TS remains. What's up guys?...

That's not fixed....

...and yet the bug that causes the CloneDVDMobile to crash after choosing the VIDEO_TS remains. What's up guys?...

Don't you think we would have that in the "change" log if it was fixed?

Sorry about this error, but we can't make it fail here and have been chasing this ghost for a long time.

See this starting w/ page 4

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=14208&page=4

and look for a possible work-around as found be other users.

True Grit 2010

Did not get past 2% encoding.

Attachments

• True_Grit_2010.txt
    9 KB · Views: 3
Program launches but window stays minimized on task bar

I have been using Clone DVD Mobile without a problem until I stopped briefly to write a DVD of photos from my camera. I returned to start the next DVD, the program launches but the window will not maximize. I am running Windows 7. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks.

Take a step back

the program launches but the window will not maximize. I am running Windows 7.

I don't think this has anything to do with the DVD.

Reboot the machine and try that.
If not OK, right click the mobile program icon and open "properties".
Make sure the running window setting is "normal window"

No adjustment or option can fix this

Did not get past 2% encoding.

You won't get such problems in a user Forum

Open a contact ticket for CloneDVD mobile and include the URL for this thread and your user name here so the developer can find the log.

ERROR: Invalid value '1.333333' for video aspect..

I get this message:

ERROR: Invalid value '1.333333' for video aspect..

Is this a setting error? I tried many things and seached for info without luck.

Back