• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD mobile hangs at 99%

Clayton

Clone DVD Mobile Hangs at 99% and will not finished. Have been using it for over a year with no problem. I just recently moved my "My Documents" file to another hard drive to save space and experienced the problem after doing so. Could this be the reason?

Clayton

Clone DVD Mobile Hangs at 99% and will not finished. Have been using it for over a year with no problem. I just recently moved my "My Documents" file to another hard drive to save space and experienced the problem after doing so. Could this be the reason?

Clayton

Are you going from a file or dvd? Know what source you using helps to diagnosis what is happening or what one should do. And usually that hanging means the source dvd or source is bad or corrupted and you need to get the working source dvd again and try again. Also degfragging your HDD will help reduce read and write errors as well.

The same thing is happening with me. My source is the DVD itself. I'm trying to rip the last episode of LOST from the Season 4 (Region 2) box set.

Charlie if your ripping a DVD then you're in the wrong section. CloneDVD Mobile is to CONVERT dvd's into a format for mobile devices such as ipods. It does not rip. You post belongs in the CloneDVD section along with a lot more info.

Same thing happened to me using version 1.6.1.3 (1617 lasted 2 minutes). Switched to version 1 2 0 1 and its fine.

Charlie if your ripping a DVD then you're in the wrong section. CloneDVD Mobile is to CONVERT dvd's into a format for mobile devices such as ipods. It does not rip. You post belongs in the CloneDVD section along with a lot more info.

Sorry for my bad terminology. What I meant was I'm converting the DVD into .mp4 files for my iPhone. Two of the three episodes were converted fine, all the way up to 100%. I've tried the last episode two times, but it keeps getting stuck at 99%.

Could be a bad sector at the end of the disc that can cause this. I haven't read this whole thread but thought I would throw that out there.

I'm also having this problem trying to backup a DVD in PSP format. It reaches 99% and locks up.

It doesn't produce a lot message because the entire program locks up when I hit the "Cancel" button.

I'm replying because I also have my personal folder located on another hard drive. Unfortunately, it's always been that way, so I don't have a before case like the original poster.

I've had this with an original Lost DVD too. It gets to 99% then locks up. It also creates a HUGE temp file on the c: drive (the file on my pc was about 80gb before I killed it).

I've had this with an original Lost DVD too. It gets to 99% then locks up. It also creates a HUGE temp file on the c: drive (the file on my pc was about 80gb before I killed it).

That happened to me, too! My wife got soooo mad when she saw the low disk space warning, until we figured out it was a temp file.

That happened to me, too! My wife got soooo mad when she saw the low disk space warning, until we figured out it was a temp file.

Same thing happened to me and I wound up with an 88 gig tmp file. At first I thought I had a virus and reinstalled my entire system. Kept wondering why my virus program missed it. Then it happened again, same disc, then I located the problem with the tmp file being huge. Disc plays just fine in any player I use. Anyone found a solution?

Ok like others I have had the same problem with Clone dvd mobil getting hung up and eating up huge amounts of space on my hard drive. I also thought I must have a virus but after many scans could not find it. So I reformated and the problem came back. Now my question is where is this temp file that keeps filling up so I can delete it. I am currently running Vista on a Acer Aspire labtop. Thanks for help ;)

Where to find your TMP folder...

Now my question is where is this temp file that keeps filling up so I can delete it. I am currently running Vista on a Acer Aspire laptop.

If you open Windows Explorer, in the Address Bar, type %TEMP% and press the Enter key. Doing this will bring you to the specified TEMP directory on your computer.

Alternatively, you can open a DOS window and at the Command Prompt, type CD %TEMP% and that will also change directories to the specified TEMP directory on your computer.

Back