• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD mobile Fail to read DVD

Does it work if, you don't create an iso, but access the folder instead? Hint: Avoid creating isos of DVDs with AnyDVD ripper. Rip to folder instead.
I create temp iso's as they are one file and easier to clean up and less likely to get mixed up when doing multiple rips. My opinion, preference. I would much rather have back the ability to rip directly from the disk. No, I have not tried ripping to a folder. Thanks

Hi, I've started getting this problem as well. First with "girl on a train", and now with Captain fantastic.
I haven't tried the alternative iso mount app, but clone dvd won't read from either the disk or an iso rip (nor will Nero recode), and the red fox rip to file option doesn't work either (it fails straight away)

I've started getting this problem as well.... and the red fox rip to file option doesn't work either (it fails straight away)
What version of AnyDVD HD are you using?
What version of CloneDVD mobile are you using?

What version of AnyDVD HD are you using?
What version of CloneDVD mobile are you using?
Hi, thanks for the quick response.
8.0.9.0 for anydvd, and 1.8.0.2 for clonedvd. I know that's not the latest, but i went back to that version because when i went up to 1.9, i was getting a lot of rips where the soundtrack was very badly out of sync.
I've just updated anydvd, and still have the same issue with the ISO version of the girl on the train. I can browse through video-ts folder with Windows explorer, but there is a file called #2462 in there (which seems odd).

You just updated to AnyDVD 8.0.9.0?

The latest official release is 8.1.0.0 with a beta of 8.1.0.1. (link in either AnyDVD forum)

Sorry for the delay with this, been away for a while.
Am now on 8.1.0.0, and still have the problem.
I've attached the log file as suggested, but this was from mounting the region-free ISO copy I originally kept rather than from the disk itself.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.0_Info_E_THE_GIRL_ON_THE_TRAIN.ziplog
    29 KB · Views: 1
Back