• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD mobile error when downloading to PSP

No software came w/ my psp so I attempted to performed the task you suggested; that of synching my dvd movie files to my device from my hard drive using WMP (Windows Media Player; ver 12.0).

For whatever reason I couldn't add files to the WMP synch list. I did everything I could think of, changed the permissions (to all), searched for the folders inside WMP, opened multiple windows, tried dragging from my dvd drive...I could see and select the files, but drag and drop would not work; nothing worked.

Another failure. This was my last day so i guess that's the end of it. Thank you for your assistance trying to troubleshoot my problems. Two weeks ago I was excited about the options provided by my hand held device; but not so much now.

Thanks again, I sincerely appreciate all you have tried to do. Best of luck helping others.
No need to give up yet. You have the CDM output file(s) to test - you can download the Sony transfer software directly from them (it's free).
http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/products/mediago/default_enu.asp?page=download
Try using that and if it works you can then buy CDM if you want to continue using it. Whatever, you should be able to use MediaGo to transfer files to your psp.

If MediaGo doesn't work (as well as WMP 12) I would suspect your firmware has been hacked on your refurbished psp. You might want to take that up with GameStop.

Back