CloneDVD Mobile Ends after folder selection

Discussion in 'CloneDVD mobile' started by reiddg, Jan 10, 2021.

1. reiddg

reiddg New Member

I have a new laptop, Dell XPS 9310, running Windows 10 build 19041. I am running CloneDVD Mobile 1.9.5.0 & AnyDVD 8.5.0.0 - this is the first time I'm using any RedFox product on this laptop.

I have a large selection of movies on disk that I have created over the years using CloneDVD2 (DVD files). I am now attempting to create copies of a few movies to place on my Kindle. The first two copies worked fine. When I attempt a third movie, as soon as I select the movie in the title configuration screen, regardless if I select the movie folder or its video_ts subfolder, CloneDVD Mobile immediately ends with no error supplied. I've attempted it on a number of movies with the same result. I went back to both movies that I had just copied successfully and attempted a copy again and this time, the app ended as soon as I selected the movie folder.

Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
    Dennis

2. BuddyFunJet

BuddyFunJet Well-Known Member

I am having the same issue with any dvd that I try. My guess is that a windows update broke something since it worked reliably in the past.

is there any way to create a log file to help debug the problem?

3. Robert Havens

Robert Havens New Member

I also am having an issue. I have a laptop with an external DVD drive. I can play DVDs from that drive. The OS is Windows 10 OS build 19041.804. I am running the latest version of AnyDVD (8.5.1.0) and CloneDVD Mobile (1.9.5.0).

As soon as I select the DVD drive, the DVD mobile application crashes. I have tried uninstalling version 1.9.5.0 and installing 1.8.0.2, but getting the same issue.

Please help.

4. BuddyFunJet

BuddyFunJet Well-Known Member

I’m still having the crash on every dvd and have had to move to the “blue monkey” for dvd rips.

While I have no proof, my guess is that a windows update conflicted with something since my setup worked for a long time and a version downgrade of CloneDvd Mobile crashes the same way. Hopefully, a new CloneDvd mobile release will fix the situation soon.