• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD mobile beta 1.6.2.2

Success!

Succeeded on Back to the Future, log attached. Also, no apparent audio slip. Will try other titles later this evening.

Whatever you did, it worked.

Attachments

• Back to the Future Success.zip
    81.1 KB · Views: 7
Success Confirmed!

Ran five movies through in the past 24 hours, no issues, no audio slip. Not sure what else you have to do to make this a release, but it solves the problems (for me) encountered with all other 1.6 versions. Release as 1.7?

Works for me

I tried 1.6.2.2 on multiple DVDs that failed with earlier versions and had success with each DVD.

Ditto - looks lik they've identified the issue :)

I'm going to try it out on some DVDs from earlier in the week when I get some time Saturday after I'm out of work, and I hope that this works for me as well.

:)

Nice!

:bowdown::clap: astro boy and ponyo work now, they were filling my hard drive last week. going to check some more! :clap::bowdown:

First test a success

I tested using a DVD that failed before (Band of Brothers) and it worked.

I would like to say thank to the developers who resolved the issue and continue to work on others. Thanks to the other forum members as well, feedback is a gift.

8)

Success!

I also tested on a DVD that failed with previous betas - Rocknrolla using the iPod Touch profile (just first chapter) and it worked with no audio delay.

Will test full movie later and see if it transfers ok to iPod Touch 8GB 3G and 32GB 3G versions.

For now - looks promising! Props to all at Slysoft who have been working on this problem. :rock:

The VOB pass-through mode still has the same time code error that I and several others have reported. No DVD movie shows a duration over 55 min 46 sec which causes media player problems during playback (e.g. seek and scan don't work). Post processing with VideoReDo Plus corrects the time issues. This time code error has been present in all DVDs since the 1.2 versions of CloneDVD mobile.

VOB passthrough does exactly what it should do. Simply streaming/extracting VOB sectors. There's no time code correction and after ~55 minutes most authoring tools reset the clock.

Ran five movies through in the past 24 hours, no issues, no audio slip. Not sure what else you have to do to make this a release, but it solves the problems (for me) encountered with all other 1.6 versions. Release as 1.7?
Released today as 1.7 - finally all those 1.6.1.0 problems can be put to rest with an official release incorporating the fixes. Let's hope it works ;)
http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=258202&postcount=1

Last edited:
VOB passthrough does exactly what it should do. Simply streaming/extracting VOB sectors. There's no time code correction and after ~55 minutes most authoring tools reset the clock.

Fernando, Thank you for the explanation. At one time CloneDVD mobile was producing files that had no time issues (correct time and playback with various media players) but it's good to know that the present situation with time code isn't considered a bug and likely won't change. I'll continue to use the workflow that I've established.

Back