• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD mobile Application has stopped working.

CloneDVD mobile Application has stopped working

Hello Slysoft and Fix yet?

This problem has been going on for a LONG time

Thank you,
MTWIZARD

I'm getting the same crash on clonedvd mobile, the files were ripped using anydvd 6.5.4.4

I have the contents of the crash report windowsXP SP3 was trying to send.

Attachments

• bcf3_appcompat.txt
    10.5 KB · Views: 2
This worked for me

I have the same problem, when I select the CD and then the VIDEO TS FILE, the program stops runing.
I tryed stopping the tablet input services anf it worked, Here is how:
I have a HP Touchsmart pc runing vista 64b so went to start, then write SERVICES.MSC, enter, search for TABLE INPUT SERVICES and click disable (eather rigth clicking on it, or using the menu to the left).

The touch screen will be disabled too but you can turn it back on as soon as you finish your clone DVD mobile work.

Closing out Tabtip.exe

My laptops configured with Windows XP and Windows Vista have the same hangups due to the application Tabtip.exe. In XP all I had to do was open the Task Manager and stop the program. Vista would not allow me to end the process in the task manager so I had accomplish the following:
- click the Start Button
- type in Services.msc in the search bar directly above the Start Button
- find the application in the file listing
- stop the application.

Once Tabtip.exe was stopped I was able to move to the next steps in CloneDVD Mobile.

CloneDVD Mobile freezes at 63%

My CloneDVD mobile application stops working when processing a DVD to IPAD AVC when it gets to 63% it freezes. Two days before windows install a windows update and before that I had no problems. Has anyone the same problem?

Back