• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD mobile 1.9.2.0 Released

I just downloaded the latest CloneDVDmobile 1.9.2.0 and when I try to make an Apple TV H264 AVC -it is making chapters of the movies instead of one file. I've been making mobile movies for years now. Never had a problem like this.

I'm such a dummy. Either I mistakenly clicked the box (under "Enter the filename to write" and above "Label") to produce separate chapter files or when I downloaded the update it was checked. Either way, after unchecking the box, it is writing to one file!! :)

or when I downloaded the update it was checked.
You must've checked the box as the Chapters setting is stored in the registry at the following location (for Windows XP anyway):
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile > SeparateChapterFiles

I'm having issues downloading the update (first time I've ever had an issue) Win 10, MS Edge and IE 11 and it says the file is corrupt or invalid and wants me to delete it. Anyone else?

same thing as with the anydvd problem. It's microsoft's fault, they flagged sha-1 signed files as "insecure". The file is fine, ignore the warning, open your downloads folder and run the setup that way.

Anyone, or Mike or Chevron - have a location where I can download CloneDvd Mobile 1920... Being the great on top of it all :) - I haven't updated this since 1901

I did just go to Elby and update my CloneBD & CloneDvd.... but the current Mobile version isn't of course at Elby.

Thank you.

Again, probably thanks to Mike or someone similar - just found 1920 at the TechSpot location... thanks guys!

When they're ready to give it the engine overhaul and who knows. Cinavia on DVD's isn't very widespread

I know, but if they will add BD engine, the same should add removal cinavia with converter BluRay for example to AVI film. About Cinavia for DVD, I don't know it is or isn't but I can't see Cinavia DVD.

The updated engine and DVD cinavia removal are not related. The engine does the encoding, is ANYDVD that will need an updated to tap into CloneDVD (mobile) to remove cinavia. Even with CloneBD, it's anydvd that's doing the removal through CloneBD, CloneBD can't remove cinavia itself alone.

Ok, I understand. But I write, if Redfox will add BD engine for clone DVD mobile and this program will support and can convert BD for all popular format, so why AnyDVD (HD) can't work with clone DVD mobile and cinavia remove for BD discs with films ? It will be logic. :) Sorry if I understand bad.

This program will never support BD conversion, no such claim was ever made. They won't add a 'bd engine', they'll update the engine to fix numerous issues such as give better video quality, fix subtitle sync issues,... but it will NOT add BD conversion support to mobile format. That's CloneBD's job, and it can do that already. Anydvd already removes cinavia from bd's, through CloneBD.

Back