• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD Mobile 1.7.0.0 - Crashing

CJC

Hi,
This is driving me nuts.:bang:

I have upgraded to 1.7.0.0 and find that whenever I try to convert an un-encrypted DVD to the correct format for my iPOD (or any format, for that matter) the application displays the following error - please help!!

DEBUG: Feeding ffmpeg.exe with 'ffmpeg.exe -sid 32 -i - -v 9 -xerror -threads 1 -f ipod -metadata title="L'AUBERGE ESPAGNOLE" -r 25 -vcodec mpeg4 -vb 323000 -vglobal 1 -coder ac -acodec libfaac -ac 2 -ab 128000 -se -spal "E:\VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_0.ifo" -s 320x180 -aspect 16:9 -deinterlace -y "C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\l'auberge.m4v"'.
This is Chameleon transcoder engine 0.9.1.8 [1.6.2.2] (4/17/2010)
Reason: __verify( picture_structure == 3 )
>>> ParseVideo, #715 : Slice #19 expected, but 00 00 01 00 found.
Reason: __ensure( Code == SliceIndex & Code <= Stream.Height / 16 )
FFmpeg version from svn, Copyright (c) 2000-2008 Fabrice Bellard, et al.

NOTICE: This app contains changes made by SlySoft Inc. in compliance with GPL.
All changes are available as patches from http://oss.slysoft.com

This file was digitally signed by SlySoft Inc.

FFmpeg maintainers receive SlySoft products free of charge. If you're
interested then please contact us at support@slysoft.com

pipe:: Unknown format

I have uninstalled and re-installed but this has made no difference. Please help becasue althought there are other products out there that are supplosed to achieve the same thing there is absolutely nothing that I can find that is anywhere near as good as CloneDVD Mobile - when it works, of course.

Many thanks.
CJC

You have a fields encoded DVD which is currently not supported, but will be within the next week.

Thank you

Fernando,
Thank you for such a quick response. I will download the updated version when it comes out.
Cheers,
CJC

Update of CloneDVD Mobile?

You have a fields encoded DVD which is currently not supported, but will be within the next week.

Hi Fernando,
Could you please let me know if the support for 'fields encoded DVDs' that you mentioned in your previous response is likely to be available shortly.

Thanks,
CJC

Estimate is around friday this week for the next beta.

Fix

Hi CJC, I had the same problem a number of times. This seems to be an issue with some of the newer versions of CloneDVD mobile. What allways helped me was to downgrade to version 1.2.0.1 - Try that and chances are that everything will work fine.

Cannot install version 1.2.0.1, though

Thanks for the advice Magavara. I am sure that that would be a workaround until the bug in the latest version is (eventually) fixed but when I try to install that version I get the following error message

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access them"

I had this issue in XP (32 bit) and have recently installed Windows 7 (64 bit) from scratch and still have the problem. I am logged in with full admin rights. This has got me baffled.

I just wish that Slysoft would sort out the issue with the latest version of the software. I feel a bit naive, now as I had believed the original promise of an imminent fix - several weeks ago. Now I understand the reason for the subsequent comment about not taking the response seriously. I would prefer that customer expectations were properly managed by providing realistic estimates of delivery dates rather than telling customers what they want to hear and then letting them down.

Although I have paid for lifetime updates, I will make another effort to find an alternative to 'DVDMobile'. Hopefully, I can find something reliable and user-friendly that I can recommend to others.

Thanks for taking the time to propose a possible solution, though:)

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access them"

Ugh...after wasting a ton of hours on the new version and getting ffmpeg crashes at the end of every session, I also am trying to go back to 1.2.0.1 and am getting this error trying to install it.

Anyone have any clues how to get rid of this? I just need something that works, I have been able to encode almost nothing since moving to the new version and just wish to be rid of it so I can go back to a working product.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

On vista home premium with full admin rights and no problems installing any other programs. :bang:

You have installed Kaspersky right?

disable it and you can install CloneDVD 1201

(maybe other AV have the same Problem)
i need 3 Days to found the Problem!

:agree:

Thank you very much! That was it. I am a new Kaspersky user and didn't know what the issue was. Now I can get back to work :)

Thanks Moonie

(maybe other AV have the same Problem)
i need 3 Days to found the Problem!

Thanks Moonie,
Nothing in that error message had made me think of Kaspersky but you were absolutely right. I temporarily disabled KIS2010 and was able to install CloneDVD Mobile ver 1.2.

Furthermore, I can now convert the DVDs that could not be converted with ver 1.7.

I won't bother updating the software in future until there is a real need to do so - a rule that I generally apply to other apps but for some reason didn't follow my own advice, this time.

Thanks to all for your help - a little sanity has re-entered my life:)

CHC

Back