• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD mobile 1.5.0.4 beta

Hi, first post and as usual with these things it's around an issue. Was having audio sync issues using the non-beta version of cDVDm to rip mp4 (Xbox360 default settings), so decided to try the beta (with the bugfix additions as well). This crashes out after less than a minute (Xbox360 default settings again). Hope I've attached the right files for troubleshooting etc. (I do my best to try to not look like an idiot newbie :) ):
Code:
File 2 "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\apps\mencoder.exe" - -af volume=10 -of lavf -lavfopts format=mp4 -oac lavc -ovc lavc -lavcopts aglobal=1:vglobal=1:vcodec=libx264:coder=1:acodec=libfaac:vbitrate=1219:abitrate=128 -vf scale=720:405,harddup -aspect 1.777778 -info name="KUNG_FU_PANDA" -ofps 25 -o "L:\Xbox Videos\KFP.mp4" 109 TCE

Encoder output:

FFmpeg version from svn, Copyright (c) 2000-2008 Fabrice Bellard, et al.

NOTICE: This prog contains changes made by SlySoft Inc. in compliance with GPL.
        All changes are available as patches from http://oss.slysoft.com

Input #0, mpeg, from 'pipe:':
  Duration: N/A, start: 0.287267, bitrate: 10248 kb/s
    Stream #0.0[0x1e0]: Video: mpeg2video, yuv420p, 720x576 [PAR 64:45 DAR 16:9], 9800 kb/s, 25.00 tb(r)
    Stream #0.1[0x80]: Audio: ac3, 48000 Hz, 5:1, s16, 448 kb/s
Frame size must be a multiple of 2
DEBUG: Feeding ffmpeg.exe with'ffmpeg.exe -i - -v 32 -xerror -threads 2 -f mp4 -title "KUNG_FU_PANDA" -r 25 -vcodec libx264 -vb 1219000 -vglobal 1 -coder ac -acodec libfaac -ac 2 -ab 128000 -s 720x405 -aspect 16:9 -level 0 -bf 0 -refs 5 -encoder_cfg level=3|keyint=240|min-keyint=24|ref=3|mixed-refs|bframes=0|subme=6|no-ssim|no-psnr|me=umh|trellis=2|partitions=p8x8,b8x8,i4x4,i8x8|filter=-1,-1 -vol 810 -y "L:\Xbox Videos\KFP.mp4"'.
DEBUG: Synchronized audio with video by removing 0 audio frames (0 ms). Delta: 0 ms.
ERROR: LOG: L:\Xbox Videos\KFP.dump

A dump file was created to let SlySoft further investigate.

I've tried a few DVDs and this happend consistently, doesn't even get as far as generating an mp4 file (no clip at all). This is an attempt on Kung Fu Panda (~88 min long), straight from the DVD. I've bought and had for a while cDVDm and AnyDVD, and the latest versions of all are running (beta of cDVDm).

I can get it to produce a DivX (default settings again), and it will encode something but cDVDm behaves weird - I've enclosed a screen grab of what I see when it runs in the attached zip along with the dump files. On the upside the audio looks to have sync'd ok in that, but it seems to take a lot longer than the previous version to get that far (1-pass, 320*180 res, quality 17).

If I'm doing something daft, please clue me in and I'll sort myself out!

Attachments

• KFP.zip
    758.5 KB · Views: 3
Automatic reporting of errors

Suggestion to Fernando, maybe incorporate automatic reporting home of any errors (with dump files) when an error occurs. Even if its limited to the beta users, I sure mind allowing my box to ftp you a dump file when it crashes.

Hi, first post and as usual with these things it's around an issue. Was having audio sync issues using the non-beta version of cDVDm to rip mp4 (Xbox360 default settings), so decided to try the beta (with the bugfix additions as well). This crashes out after less than a minute (Xbox360 default settings again). Hope I've attached the right files for troubleshooting etc. (I do my best to try to not look like an idiot newbie :) ):
Code:
File 2 "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\apps\mencoder.exe" - -af volume=10 -of lavf -lavfopts format=mp4 -oac lavc -ovc lavc -lavcopts aglobal=1:vglobal=1:vcodec=libx264:coder=1:acodec=libfaac:vbitrate=1219:abitrate=128 -vf scale=720:405,harddup -aspect 1.777778 -info name="KUNG_FU_PANDA" -ofps 25 -o "L:\Xbox Videos\KFP.mp4" 109 TCE

Encoder output:

FFmpeg version from svn, Copyright (c) 2000-2008 Fabrice Bellard, et al.

NOTICE: This prog contains changes made by SlySoft Inc. in compliance with GPL.
        All changes are available as patches from http://oss.slysoft.com

Input #0, mpeg, from 'pipe:':
  Duration: N/A, start: 0.287267, bitrate: 10248 kb/s
    Stream #0.0[0x1e0]: Video: mpeg2video, yuv420p, 720x576 [PAR 64:45 DAR 16:9], 9800 kb/s, 25.00 tb(r)
    Stream #0.1[0x80]: Audio: ac3, 48000 Hz, 5:1, s16, 448 kb/s
Frame size must be a multiple of 2
DEBUG: Feeding ffmpeg.exe with'ffmpeg.exe -i - -v 32 -xerror -threads 2 -f mp4 -title "KUNG_FU_PANDA" -r 25 -vcodec libx264 -vb 1219000 -vglobal 1 -coder ac -acodec libfaac -ac 2 -ab 128000 -s 720x405 -aspect 16:9 -level 0 -bf 0 -refs 5 -encoder_cfg level=3|keyint=240|min-keyint=24|ref=3|mixed-refs|bframes=0|subme=6|no-ssim|no-psnr|me=umh|trellis=2|partitions=p8x8,b8x8,i4x4,i8x8|filter=-1,-1 -vol 810 -y "L:\Xbox Videos\KFP.mp4"'.
DEBUG: Synchronized audio with video by removing 0 audio frames (0 ms). Delta: 0 ms.
ERROR: LOG: L:\Xbox Videos\KFP.dump

A dump file was created to let SlySoft further investigate.

I've tried a few DVDs and this happend consistently, doesn't even get as far as generating an mp4 file (no clip at all). This is an attempt on Kung Fu Panda (~88 min long), straight from the DVD. I've bought and had for a while cDVDm and AnyDVD, and the latest versions of all are running (beta of cDVDm).

I can get it to produce a DivX (default settings again), and it will encode something but cDVDm behaves weird - I've enclosed a screen grab of what I see when it runs in the attached zip along with the dump files. On the upside the audio looks to have sync'd ok in that, but it seems to take a lot longer than the previous version to get that far (1-pass, 320*180 res, quality 17).

If I'm doing something daft, please clue me in and I'll sort myself out!
You can't have a framesize which is not a multiple of 2 - check the error message and you will see the problem
-s 720x405

You can't have a framesize which is not a multiple of 2 - check the error message and you will see the problem

I'll look into that. Curious though, I haven't changed the default settings, and the default settings worked with the previous (non-beta) version.:confused:

I'll look into that. Curious though, I haven't changed the default settings, and the default settings worked with the previous (non-beta) version.:confused:
Then perhaps you would be better off going back to the non-beta version.

There is a warning on the download page that only experienced users should run the beta - that implies that if you have problems that you cannot resolve you probably should not be using it ;)

Already done. Was just trying the beta out to see if it addressed other problems I was experiencing with the non-beta (it didn't!), so have gone back to the less buggy version.

Thanks for the idiot check of my post though!:)

PAL to DivX - crash

Just downloaded and tried 1.5.0.4 (including the patches).

Crash and burn converting a PAL DVD to a Generic DivX file.

Reinstalled 1.2.0.1 and it ran just fine. Attaching dmp and log.

FWIW, the log from the 1.2.0.1 conversion says:

Cannot get Console handle of stdout
Using SSE optimized IMDCT transform
Using MMX optimized resampler
The selected video_out device is incompatible with this codec.
Try appending the scale filter to your filter list,
e.g. -vf spp,scale instead of -vf spp.
[swscaler @ 00D0EEC4]using unscaled yuv420p -> yuv420p special converter
[mpeg2video @ 00D27560]Warning MVs not available
[mpeg2video @ 00D27560]concealing 810 DC, 810 AC, 810 MV errors

Skipping frame!

Skipping frame!

Attachments

• Pal_to_DivX.zip
    487.2 KB · Views: 0
Back