• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD mobile 1.5.0.2 beta

Already available but not that precise. Use the zoom slider on the last page in Mobile.

A more precise and automatic border detection is available in the next generation of Mobile.

The VOB file passthrough is buggy. The VOB it creates is not identical to the original DVD.

You can test this by:
1) Demux CloneDVD Mobile's vob to m2v and ac3
2) Open pgcdemux.exe and demux the the same video title from the original DVD (using only AnyDVD between pgcdemux and the original DVD).
3) Do a binary compare between CloneDVD Mobile m2v/ac3 and pgcdemux m2v/ac3.
4) You will see that VOB file passthrough is not producing a clean and identical VOB.

DVDF*b's VOB passthrough is working correctly and produces a VOB that when demuxed matches the output of pgcdemux.

Also, if you open MediaInfo you can see that CloneDVD Mobile is making some changes. Here's what I noticed on my test:
1) Nominal bitrate: 9800 Kbps on original DVD, changed to 8000 Kbps on CloneDVD Mobile's VOB
2) Bits/(Pixel*Frame): 0.946 on original DVD, changed to 0.772 on CloneDVD Mobile's VOB
3) Video delay: None on original DVD, changed to -50ms on CloneDVD Mobile's VOB

Any chance you could fix the VOB passthrough? I'd rather give my money to Slysoft than that other company. Thanks.

I ask Peer to look into this. Passthrough is a Peer thing. :)

I have been using CloneDVD Mobile running on a Windows Home Server system via remote desktop for about one year and it has been working great. I use the Xbox profile and then stream the mp4 files to my Xbox 360.

I recently upgraded to 1.2.0.1 and have found the nearly all my DVD ripped with 1.2.0.1 have audio sync issues. I then upgraded to 1.5.0.2 beta and now when I try and rip any DVD I get :

File 2 "C:\Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVDmobile\apps\mencoder.exe" - -af volume=15 -of lavf -lavfopts format=mp4 -oac lavc -ovc lavc -lavcopts aglobal=1:vglobal=1:vcodec=libx264:coder=1:acodec=libfaac:vbitrate=1377:abitrate=128 -vf pp=fd,scale=720:405,harddup -aspect 1.777778 -info name="DECEPTION" -ofps 30000/1001 -o "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\CloneDVD\testnew.mp4" 109 TCE

Encoder output:

ERROR: There was a problem parsing and correcting movie start. Please contact SlySoft..
FFmpeg version from svn, Copyright (c) 2000-2008 Fabrice Bellard, et al.

NOTICE: This file contains changes made by SlySoft Inc. in compliance with GPL.
All changes are available as patches from http://oss.slysoft.com

pipe:: Unknown format

The same DVD (US Deception) encodes with the sync issues with 1.2.0.1.
Looks like this beat has regressed something.

Getting a similar error with several movies since the move to 1.5.0.2, not all movies just some. These movies have been ripped to my HD using CloneDVD2 & AnyDVD (to decode) then using CloneDVDMobile to convert to MP4 for my Zune but at full size, high quality. Examples: A Night at the Museum works, A Night at the Roxbury doesn't, crashe3 at 33%. Alien crashed at about 20%, AVP - Requiem crashed right away, Batman Begins converted fine, as did Aeon Flux & all of season 4 of Stargate Atlantis, doing Bat Thumb right now but it's at 50% and looking good.

Help & or suggestions would be appreciated.

Back