• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD mobile 1.1.6.1 released

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
Version 1.1.6.1: 2008 02 13
- new: added profiles for Sony Walkman and LG VX8350
- fix: display of estimated resulting filesize showed a wrap-around
effect at and above 4 GB
- change: constant bitrate now applied to mp3 audio in avi files for
better compatibility
- several minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

click http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVDmobile.exe

May I ask why bitrate for MP3s has been switched to CBR. It is well-known that VBR is better for the quality. Of course for AC3 tracks it doesn't matter because AC3 is always CBR but MP3 on the other hand....

Thanks in advance.

Just installed 1.1.6.1 and it looks like the bug below is back except this time I had used the 2-pass mode on DivX, and the VOB process made 2 passes.

Came across another bug. I was using the generic DivX 3-pass mode, then I switched to the VOB pass-through mode. The program remembered the 3-pass setting and applied it to the VOB process, even though a single pass is all that is required. The same file is made three times before the program indicates that the process is complete.

Back