• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD - HD Version?

Pinta

Hi...

can somebody tellme how to make a backup of a HD-DVD over CloneDVD?
or i have to wait until SlySoft will bring a new Version of CloneDVD-HD out?

cheers Pinta

Hi...

can somebody tellme how to make a backup of a HD-DVD over CloneDVD?

cheers Pinta
Did you buy AnyDVDhd, or if you had AnyDVD, did you upgrade to AnyDVDhd? Do you have PowerDVD 7.2? Do you have a HD DVD Player ( X-Box 360 will do) ?

You will have to wait, and I'm not even aware of HD burners for computers yet (at least not under $3000).

Hi guys...

i have the xbox360 hd-dvd, power dvd hd and anydvdhd too..

i can rip the movie on harddisk but how i can get a iso file from it?

You will have to wait, and I'm not even aware of HD burners for computers yet (at least not under $3000).

you can buy the xbox360 HD-DVD and plug it to a Vista client... it's working without problem... you can buy it for 200$

you can buy the xbox360 HD-DVD and plug it to a Vista client... it's working without problem... you can buy it for 200$

Hi :)
As a player yes! As a writer NO! Which is the question you appeared to be asking i.e. How/can I burn HD DVD's.
Hence Webslingers' answer.
The xbox is a good deal/intro into HD DVD players.:clap:

i know that recorders are so expensive...

but for the moment it will help when we can make iso files with clonedvd (HD)...
i'll only iso files to put it on my sarotech HDTV player (abigs)

Back