• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clonedvd doesnt seem to think anydvd is running

goplanit

I have anydvd 6.0.8.8 and clonedvd 2.9.0.3. On my desktop everthing worked fine. I now have a laptop instead that I have installed them on, but when I try to backup films clonedvd says its protected, as though anydvd isnt running but is is. I can rip films to the hardisk no problem from anydvd.
Thanks

First, I would suggest you update your AnyDVD. Newest version is 6.3.3.0.

First, I would suggest you update your AnyDVD. Newest version is 6.3.3.0.

Is it a free update? just seems strange it has been working with no problems on desktop, laptop and desktop both running same o/s. Tried to backup a film that prviously worked incase it was just the dvd I was trying this time.

Is it a free update? just seems strange it has been working with no problems on desktop, laptop and desktop both running same o/s. Tried to backup a film that prviously worked incase it was just the dvd I was trying this time.

Copy protections schemes are at a constantly updated so yes an update is needed and yes it is free. There were some issues with prior updates and this may have been one of them to be able to backup a title that a prior version did and a newer couldn't. So update anydvd and it is free.

And update CloneDVD, too.

@ goplanit,

Welcome to the Forum.

Perhaps you should look at the SlySoft AnyDVD history change log (http://www.slysoft.com/download/changes_anydvd.txt) and note all the version revisions that have been released since your AnyDVD v6.0.8.8 was released over a year ago – (34 version revisions)

Also suggest looking at the CloneDVD history change log (http://www.slysoft.com/download/changes_clonedvd.txt) and note that 5 version revisions have been release since your CloneDVD v2.9.0.3 was released almost a year ago.

For the AnyDVD-CloneDVD software combination to function correctly to make BackUp copies of recently released Commercial DVD Movie titles these software program need to be updated constantly to keep abreast of the ever evolving and constantly changing technology employed by Commercial DVD Movie manufactures.

Regards,
Coaster

Back