• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD Change Request - Please Add

MWELLS

Hello,

I have been an AnyDVD and CloneDVD users for a while now. Your software is GREAT! I have the lastest version of both and have been wanting the following feature added for quite sometime. When I use the CloveDVD software I normally backup my DVD's to ISO format on my harddrive and go back later and burn a backup copy for me to have. One thing bothers me everytime I go to do this. The File Name from the previous ISO file is still in the filename field. The change I would like to have made is to have CloneDVD automatically make the ISO filename be that of the volume name of the DVD you are backing up. Most other programs I have used in the past did this. This should be a very simple programming change to make to the software.

Thanks,

Matt

Back