• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD Blu-ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clone BD question

Hello I asked this a while ago and you guys did not know yet, but I am wondering if you know yet. You did say that it is very possible that you will do this. I was wondering if you are going to offer a lifetime upgrade like you used to fro Clone BD. I mean most companies have already come out with a BD copying program and I still think you guys should have come out with something by now, but since you haven't and during that time you discontinued the lifetime membership of updates will you reinstate those for the Clone BD program. Especailly to the people that bought AnyDVD and AnyDVDHD and CloneDVD when the lifetime upgrades was still being done. Also are guys going to have beta programs for us to test?

Thank you

[...] but since you haven't and during that time you discontinued the lifetime membership of updates will you reinstate those for the Clone BD program. Especailly to the people that bought AnyDVD and AnyDVDHD and CloneDVD when the lifetime upgrades was still being done.

In fact, SlySoft haven't discontinued offering lifetime licences at all. They are still available. Hopefully, they will still be offering lifetime licences when CloneBD comes out.

this isn't the proper forum or thread but since bd rebuilder was mentioned here, i was curious. i had to use it to create a single m2ts for Clash of the Titans. the file generated is 19.2 GB. i checked out the mediainfo and all seems ok.

does BD rebuilder compress or water down the movie ? i selected the BD25 option because i didn't want any compression. the reason why is because i want to convert it into an MP4.

BD Rebuilder lets you control whether the output is compressed or not by choosing the size media for the backup. Most movie only backups won't fit on a BD-25 without some compression. If you are a purist back up everything to BD-50.

BD-25 is larger than the movie that was backed up, so i would say it wasn't compressed. BD-50 isn't an option in the software, i don't see it there. so if i enter a custom size that's larger than the movie, would it then just create a single m2ts without re encoding the contents on the disc ?

"In fact, SlySoft haven't discontinued offering lifetime licences at all. They are still available. Hopefully, they will still be offering lifetime licences when CloneBD comes out."

CloneBD "ain't" coming out. It's Vaporware. Never really intended to be released. It's only been 2 years now since it was announced. By the time it's released, BD will be the new Betamax.

Clone Blue Ray

I was told in 2011 it would be here around March of 2012, now this year I just keep hearing coming soon. All I know is the Clonedvd and anydvdhd has been a great combo from the beginning. Just wish it would get here already. I have never had a prob with either product.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back