• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD/AnyDVD - movie previews???

poongamer

I have been using AnyDVD with DVD Shrink to backup my collection - starting having problems with DVD Shrink so I am now trying the CloneDVD program - I purchased SAW 3 and was backing it up - the program backup great however the movie previews were included in the ripped version. I have AnyDVD setup to remove all previews...is there something I need to do with CloneDVD or another setting that I need to change?

Yes, on the first "page" of CloneDVD, you must deselect the previews and any other titles that you do not want on your backup. Each title can be viewed in the preview-tab window of CloneDVD so you will know what you are deselecting.

Hi :)
Welcome to the forum.:clap:
Take a look here post #5 & on in particular.
When it refers to remove trailers in AnyDVD, it refers to playback via PC. Not writing. So you need to set preferences in CloneDVD2 too when backing up.

Need to type quicker with you guys around. :agree: :D

Last edited:
Back