• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD 3.0

when is Clone DVD 3.0 coming out? Why is it taking so long? I love clone and want it so badly!!!! Please I would love to purchase the new version.

when is Clone DVD 3.0 coming out? Why is it taking so long? I love clone and want it so badly!!!! Please I would love to purchase the new version.

Elaborate Bytes and Slysoft do not charge for updates. You get free liftetime updates with your purchase

Is there something wrong with CloneDVD2 now? I use it everyday with fine results. If you bought it now you would be able to upgrade to CloneDVD2, what ever the next version is numbered. I never read anything about a CloneDVD 3.0.

perhaps clonedvd 3.0 = cloneblu-ray 1.0 + clonedvd 2.0 :D im looking forward to that...

Last edited:
perhaps clonedvd 3.0 = cloneblu-ray 1.0 + clonedvd 2.0 :D im looking forward to that...
Perhaps we will wait and not speculate. I have heard nothing of the kind, I would rather wait for offical confirmation before looking forward to things that we do not know will happen. I am not saying that it is not possible, just noone at the comapny has even hinted of such programs.;)

Back