• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clonedvd 2 new movies and _NEC DVD_RW ND-3550A

Pdog

I have this drive and as far as I know have latest firmware. _NEC DVD_RW ND-3550A 1.06 06030700 but doesn't seem to work with new movies. I got Zoom today and was trying to make a backup and it just locks up. But have a newer lite-on drive in my old crappy computer and it works fine just slower. I have the latest version 2903. Using Any Dvd with it. Not sure what else to post. Don't have problems with older dvd's. Happened with open season to. Clone just seems to lock up.

Edit.. Never mind must be the drive. I used the second identical drive and it just took alot longer to load up then older dvds.

Last edited:
Back