Clonedvd 2.9.0.7 beta

Discussion in 'CloneDVD' started by James, May 2, 2007.

1. kissthat

kissthat New Member

agree 100% as i use recode whenevder i can,but i have 3 new burners(PHILIPS SPD2413P GP02 2007/03/01- liteon 20x & hp 940i) that anydvd will not work with- no matter which program(dvdshrink - clonedvd or recode) dvd's still show up encrypted with anydvd- but dvdfab works perfectly with these 3 drives- have an hp 1040i on the way, i hope their's not a conflict between this drive and anydvd

2. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

1. What error message does Clonedvd give you please? Please provide the full error message.

2. And do step 8 from here:

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=393

3. Follow the steps listed here: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=1559 (note that step 4 requires you to post information)

Last edited: May 7, 2007
  3. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

Quite honestly, no one should try to change your mind. The thing is, if you're HAPPY with your back up solution(s), then why change them? If they produce the result you're looking for, the only reason to change is if you find a better way or a faster way to achieve the same result. So yes, to each their own as long as it works.

4. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Amen to that. :)

5. matt72

matt72 New Member

Hi,

Been away from access to a pc for awhile. Anyway I have reading thru this thread and was wondering when will the official update come out. Maybe some of the posts here I misread but seems 2.9.0.4 beta is still in the testing stages.

6. Barough

Barough Well-Known Member

Yeah, seems like it's still in the Beta Stage. Hoping though that a official release will show up soon.

7. James

Bug in CloneDVD 2.9.0.4 beta

There is a bug in CloneDVD 2.9.0.4 beta, it will create wrong output when titles with multiple angles are copied.
    For now, please use the release version (2.9.0.3) with multi angled titles.

8. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Moderator

WHAT?! A bug?!?!?! You tell those Elby guys they're slipping! :D Seriously, though, it happens. I'm only kidding around.

9. maddogvic

maddogvic Active Member

try doing this with those drives and let us know if it works:confused:

Drives working for me with anydvd running and using Recode2 and Shrink3.2
    that didn't work before I did this.

SH-16A7S (sata fast ripper ),..LH-20A1H (fast burner )

Just messing around tryng to get my 20x's working I found this worked,..at least for me.
    I leave the movie out of the drives,..

then I activated anydvd:

then I opened Recode2,..selected "Record main movie to dvd"

then put the movie in,..anydvd did what it does,

then "Import movie"

and no problem,:clap: . ..can you beat that crap,..oh well

did the same steps for Shrink,...but chose "Reauthor" before putiing the disk in the drive.

10. James

Here is a fixed beta version:

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneDVD2906.exe

This should fix this problem.

11. Franchise

Franchise Well-Known Member

All I can say is sweet ass. I definitely appreciate all the hard work you developers put into your software.

12. Webslinger

Clonedvd 2.9.0.6 beta

Good stuff! Thank you!

13. tqhoang

tqhoang Well-Known Member

BTW, is there a reason why the changelog filename has been transposed? All of the official changelog files have been: changes_xxxxxx.txt. These CloneDVD betas are: clonedvd_changes.txt.

Just curious since I typically keep changelog files downloaded with my archived setup files.

14. rolling56

rolling56 Well-Known Member

@James:

Can you change write speeds in the next version of CloneDVD2 so the people that have 18X and 20X drives can choose those speeds please. Also you can get rid of the Max speed setting as far as i'm concerned. It has caused trouble for some people.

15. Jalabar

Jalabar Well-Known Member

Why use Shrink or Nero Recode to compress. Is CloneDVD2 not as good at compressing as Shrink or Nero?

16. Webslinger

If you're trying to backup a full disc version Deja Vu, I don't recommend using this version of Clonedvd based on the information provided in this thread

Edit: Just to clarify, I was referring to Clonedvd 2.9.0.6.

Last edited: May 20, 2007
  17. James

CloneDVD 2.9.0.7 should work fine with Deja Vu. Please test it. Thank you!

18. gaak

gaak Well-Known Member

2907 works! No looping. You fixed it James.

19. Webslinger

Thanks for testing! :clap: