• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneCD

devolic

I really don't understand it. What are the pros of this software? What all can you do with it?

yes I did. What's the difference between this and clone DVD?

yes I did. What's the difference between this and clone DVD?

Clone DVD is for DVDs only. It allows you to remove titles and unwanted fillers, audio tracks, etc and can compress (if needed) the resulting movie to fit on a single layer disc. You can also use it to rip DVDs to your had drive as folders or as an ISO keeping all files or removing whatever you want.

CloneCD makes 1:1 back-ups of CDs and DVDs. On DVDs, there is no removing titles or any other files, it is strictly a 1:1 copy. If the original is a double layer disc, you must use a double layer (DVD +R DL or DVD9) disc. If you are going to make back-ups of your DVDs on double layer media, CloneCD is the preferred choice as it is a true 1:1 copy and leaves the layer break in the same position it was on the original. CloneDVD changes it.

Can you make DL DVD's with clone DVD or just DVD 5's?

You can make DL DVD's.

You can make DL DVD's with CloneDVD, but it will change the layer break position. Where it is done may, or may not, be noticeable. Using quality DL media (Verbatim ONLY) and not burning too fast (never use maximum) are the keys.

Using quality DL media (Verbatim ONLY) and not burning too fast (never use maximum) are the keys.
I use only Taiyo Yuden DVD+R (DVD5) & Verbatim DVD+R DL 2.4 X made in Singapore. I ONLY burn at 4X and I always check the quality with KProbe 2.

Can kprobe2 be used for testing the quality of media from other manufacturers like say Pioneer and Plextor?
Thanks

Back