• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneCD

amanda_am

Dear friends,

I have just registered and would like to know more about copying or clone a CD.

Thanks and with best regards ....

Clone CD

Hi,

I just read your post. I am also new to copying dvd's & cd's although the latter is fairly simple and straightforward if WinXP is the operating system on your computer.

If you have downloaded the trial version of Clone CD will you notice that it has a help menu that guides you through a step by step process of the various usages of the software. The trial version is a full feature version so you can test the software thoroughly before making a purchase (which is what I did).

I would also suggest your just making time to read the posts in the forum. They are helpfully divided into sections such as AnyDVD, Clone CD, etc.. I have found that even reading posts that have nothing to do with a present issue that I might have is very helpful; it adds to my understanding and gives me more confidence.

Success!!

Back