• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneCD won't work

aju_ram

Hi,

CloneCD opens, but it is greyed out, as if it is running the background. I can't click on anything, it's not accessible. Even to close it, I have to use the Task Manager. Please help.

Thank you.

P.S.: I've tried the tips in the "If Clonecd isn't working at all, read this" thread, but it didn't work for me.

Last edited:
cdclone dead

I have the same problem! When it loads on mine it locks my computer up and i have to do a manual reset. I've uninstalled it several times and reloaded the newest version with no luck. Hope support can help us.

Q

CloneCD Dead

I have uninstalled and installed the newest ver. When it loads up the icons stay gray and you cant select anything. Then it locks my computer. Do you have a fix for this problem?

Thanks Q

Do you have USB sticks in your machine? If yes, try to remove them. Any "strange" devices which have a drive letter, like modems?

(Can a moderator move this post to clonecd part ?)

Have you try to reinstall the program ? Have you reboot your computer when asked ?

ConeCD Dead

Sorry about the double post!! I had plugged in a third external DVD writer. The program did not like it! I unplugged it and eveything is working fine. Thank you for the input. Keep up the good work.

thanks agian Q

Sorry about the double post!! I had plugged in a third external DVD writer. The program did not like it! I unplugged it and eveything is working fine. Thank you for the input. Keep up the good work.

thanks agian Q
Out of curiosity, what's the name of the unit CloneCD "doesn't like"?

No Like

CloneCD doesen't like the (HP dvd740). Shuts it right down when I plug it in!
Hope this helps you a little.

Thanks agian Q

Back