CloneCD won't work

Discussion in 'CloneCD' started by aju_ram, May 13, 2008.

1. aju_ram

aju_ram New Member

Hi,

CloneCD opens, but it is greyed out, as if it is running the background. I can't click on anything, it's not accessible. Even to close it, I have to use the Task Manager. Please help.

Thank you.

P.S.: I've tried the tips in the "If Clonecd isn't working at all, read this" thread, but it didn't work for me.

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  2. Q_master10

Q_master10 Member

cdclone dead

I have the same problem! When it loads on mine it locks my computer up and i have to do a manual reset. I've uninstalled it several times and reloaded the newest version with no luck. Hope support can help us.

Q

3. Q_master10

Q_master10 Member

CloneCD Dead

I have uninstalled and installed the newest ver. When it loads up the icons stay gray and you cant select anything. Then it locks my computer. Do you have a fix for this problem?

Thanks Q

4. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Do you have USB sticks in your machine? If yes, try to remove them. Any "strange" devices which have a drive letter, like modems?

5. pseudo555

pseudo555 Moderator (fr)

(Can a moderator move this post to clonecd part ?)

Have you try to reinstall the program ? Have you reboot your computer when asked ?

6. Webslinger

Webslinger Retired Moderator

7. Q_master10

Q_master10 Member

ConeCD Dead

Sorry about the double post!! I had plugged in a third external DVD writer. The program did not like it! I unplugged it and eveything is working fine. Thank you for the input. Keep up the good work.

thanks agian Q

8. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Out of curiosity, what's the name of the unit CloneCD "doesn't like"?

9. Q_master10

Q_master10 Member

No Like

CloneCD doesen't like the (HP dvd740). Shuts it right down when I plug it in!
    Hope this helps you a little.

Thanks agian Q