• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clonecd won't burn img files from my external hard drive. Why?

Proppapoppa

It works great when I burn them from my internal hard drive but when I try from my external one it just stays at 0% and the sub buffer stays at 100% main buffer stays at 0% and it's just says filling buffer forever and I have to cancel the process. Like I said though it works fine from my laptops internal hard drive. And I have used img burn no problem from my external hard drives. I think this actually started after I paid for a key but I can't recall if I tried it from my external hard drive prior to that but I'm pretty sure I did. Please let me know if I have to temporarily copy everything back or if I am missing something. Thank you.

It works great when I burn them from my internal hard drive but when I try from my external one it just stays at 0% and the sub buffer stays at 100% main buffer stays at 0% and it's just says filling buffer forever and I have to cancel the process. Like I said though it works fine from my laptops internal hard drive. And I have used img burn no problem from my external hard drives. I think this actually started after I paid for a key but I can't recall if I tried it from my external hard drive prior to that but I'm pretty sure I did. Please let me know if I have to temporarily copy everything back or if I am missing something. Thank you.

What program did you use to create the Img?

What program did you use to create the Img?

It is in ccd, img, sub format. I don't remember what program I made it with for sure, so I cannot give an accurate answer. Was a while ago. I used to use CloneCD trial version a while back and remembered how great it was so I bought it.I love the program by the way. Cant wait to tryout AnyDVD in collaboration with CloneDVD. Bought those also :). Y'all make some great stuff :), very reliable and works without fail. I don't think its a problem with CloneCD because it works great with the same files when I move 'em to my desktop or just anywhere on my internal hard drive. It's just strange since other burning software works when I do it from my external hard drive. I would just prefer to use CloneCD since it rocks. If I can't find an answer I'll probably just move the files back, temporarily, it just takes a bit longer is all. Maybe a setting on the software that I have seemed to overlook or just a fluke with my setup maybe? So any ideas? And thank you for your help :)

It is in ccd, img, sub format. I don't remember what program I made it with for sure, so I cannot give an accurate answer. Was a while ago.

Well then this make is next to impossible to figure the problem out then. How would you expect us to really help if we have no background here?

Well then this make is next to impossible to figure the problem out then. How would you expect us to really help if we have no background here?
Really I was wondering if y'all had heard of anything like this happening before.
Sorry i don't remember, I ripped em years ago so I don't remember. Chances are I used clonecd trial to rip 'em or nero but whatever, I don't ever really expect help anyway. I'm doing it my own way and it is working but it just takes a bit longer. So that's the best I got and if it isn't enough then too bad. I'm sure I can get it on my own. Later.

Don't worry bout it I got it

Last edited:
Really I was wondering if y'all had heard of anything like this happening before.
Sorry i don't remember, I ripped em years ago so I don't remember. Chances are I used clonecd trial to rip 'em or nero but whatever, I don't ever really expect help anyway. I'm doing it my own way and it is working but it just takes a bit longer. So that's the best I got and if it isn't enough then too bad. I'm sure I can get it on my own. Later.

and also it has nothing to do with one file, its all files that wont work to burn with clonecd from my external hard drive, not just the one. so i doubt the program that any of my img files were made with has all the much to do with it, i believe its something i can solve on my own. thank you anyway and take care

No background information doesn't nothing but goes round and round in a circle where nothing is fixed nor does anyone know what is going on.

and also it has nothing to do with one file, its all files that wont work to burn with clonecd from my external hard drive, not just the one. so i doubt the program that any of my img files were made with has all the much to do with it, i believe its something i can solve on my own. thank you anyway and take care

Again if you can't provide background information what software and version created those files no one can know how where the problem happened or when it occurred. So don't expect help if people can't find out the steps how it was done to even figure the problem. You asking the quote..

Asking for use to look for a "Needle" in a haystack...this is next to impossible to know. This is the reason people has viewed it but no one has responded to it.

Back