• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneCD Will not start

Rascal

I have recently installed Corel Paintshop Pro trial version. Since then, when I try to open CloneCD I get the message 'The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). I am running Windows 7
Is this a problem with Corel PSP or can anyone offer any other explanation, please.

Last edited:
Thank you mike20021969 for your helpful reply.

I had previously googled the error message, and didn't find it helpful at all :agree:

It isn't Corel PSP that is causing the problem, I have restored my system to a time before installing PSP and the error message still appears.

The problem seems to affect CloneCD and CloneDVD only. all my other programmes open ok.

I was hoping that other users may have had the problem, but it seems not. I cannot be sure how long I have had the problem, I haven't had a need for CloneCD or CloneDVD for some time, maybe a couple of months, so it is going to be hard to track down exactly what is causing the problem.
I hoped that because it seems that it is only Slysoft products that are affected, someone here would be able to offer advice. By the way AnyDVD is opening ok.
I have tried a new download of CloneCD, It made no difference.
I will keep trying to find the cause, and if I an answer I will report back here, just in case it helps someone else.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
Thank you mike20021969 for your helpful reply.

I had previously googled the error message, and didn't find it helpful at all :agree:

It isn't Corel PSP that is causing the problem, I have restored my system to a time before installing PSP and the error message still appears.

The problem seems to affect CloneCD and CloneDVD only. all my other programmes open ok.

I was hoping that other users may have had the problem, but it seems not. I cannot be sure how long I have had the problem, I haven't had a need for CloneCD or CloneDVD for some time, maybe a couple of months, so it is going to be hard to track down exactly what is causing the problem.
I hoped that because it seems that it is only Slysoft products that are affected, someone here would be able to offer advice. By the way AnyDVD is opening ok.
I have tried a new download of CloneCD, It made no difference.
I will keep trying to find the cause, and if I an answer I will report back here, just in case it helps someone else.
Thanks again.

Might try posting an AnyDVD log. Someone might see something in the log that could be an issue. Doesn't hurt to try.

If you haven't done so already, it may be worthwhile contacting support directly.

http://www.slysoft.com/contact.html

An AnyDVD system logfile may even help. Who knows.

There's nothing more annoying than when something ceases working as it should.
Good luck getting it sorted.

Thank you all for giving me advice about my problem. I am pleased to say that my problem has been resolved. What I did to resolve the problem was to delete all the windows updates for the last month.
I am now in the process of installing the updates one by one to find the one that is causing my problem.
CloneCD, CloneDVD, and AnyDVD are all working fine.
Thanks.

Back