• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneCD Vs AnyDVD > So far CloneCD!! FTW

btemtd

I find it funny that clonecd is not even made for blu ray 3d but it rips it with much more ease than anydvd, Anydvd slows down then shows bad sectors which means you have to press ignore and also can take longer to even recognise the BD in the drive.

Does clonecd remove the copy protection? or actually copy it and then once you burn it with imgburn it would have cloned the entire disc aswell as any protection that was on it? How does that work as I have seen some software that talk about removing the protection, but Clonecd does not.
I love how Clone CD is instant in detecting whats in the drive and in 1.5hr you have yourself a 3d blu ray rip.. I so far have done 2 rips.

I have just one hiccup. With virtualDrive I am able to mount it to a Disc drive and then With Powerdvd 10 I am able to load it, But this is only 1 of my copies the other copy Powerdvd says "unable to recognise format" or something like that.

Is this power dvds problem or something in the rip? Can I please get some help here I only want to test my rip before I then move onto Imgburn and rip it to a 50gb disc.

THanks

I find it funny that clonecd is not even made for blu ray 3d but it rips it with much more ease than anydvd, Anydvd slows down then shows bad sectors which means you have to press ignore and also can take longer to even recognise the BD in the drive.

Does clonecd remove the copy protection? or actually copy it and then once you burn it with imgburn it would have cloned the entire disc aswell as any protection that was on it? How does that work as I have seen some software that talk about removing the protection, but Clonecd does not.
I love how Clone CD is instant in detecting whats in the drive and in 1.5hr you have yourself a 3d blu ray rip.. I so far have done 2 rips.

I have just one hiccup. With virtualDrive I am able to mount it to a Disc drive and then With Powerdvd 10 I am able to load it, But this is only 1 of my copies the other copy Powerdvd says "unable to recognise format" or something like that.

Is this power dvds problem or something in the rip? Can I please get some help here I only want to test my rip before I then move onto Imgburn and rip it to a 50gb disc.

THanks

If you haven't been reading most postings on this forum CloneCD doesn't work on BD media.FYI. IF it was they wouldn't be creating Slyce the BD version for BD media. And it most certainly will not copy dvd protected media of which it needs AnyDVD running to work to copy/backup the dvd. So not sure where your getting your info but sounds like your thinking BD works but it doesn't. And you already see the fruits of your labor when it can't detect the media format which means it never worked. So if you want to mount a BD media you best have Anydvd HD and rip to image and mount with Virtual CloneDrive to be able to watch BD media. But then again you will need BD burner drive to use should you decide to burn the iso back and then you will need Imgburn to burn back the ISO back to the BD for playback.

But wait a minute, then why did I rip a 3d blu ray then mount it and it worked with no problem? Only 1/2 did not work with powerdvd and I did some research and I have heard claims that they have some sort of protection in the software where it detects when a movie is being played from the non original disc and wont play which is what I started to think.

Did you read my post? I said clonecd worked with 1 , so how did the latest cloneCD rip my blu ray 3d movie? I am 10000000000000000% about it and I was not dreaming

Before I left work I actually put my 3rd one on rip and when I return home I will also check if this one will mount and play aswell

Last edited:
I am not talking about burning with clone cd im talking about ripping eg: creating iso... I will then use imgburn to burn on disc.. so can someone now reply to my OP now knowing what I just said
PHP:

If you haven't been reading most postings on this forum CloneCD doesn't work on BD media... CloneCD doesn't work on BD media.

Recycle, it is YOU who needs to read the forum. I often wonder where the source of your information comes from...?

Anyway, if I remember rightly:

CloneCD will copy Blu-ray to hard disk.

CloneCD doesn't burn to Blu-ray blanks.

Last edited:
If anyone listens to what recycle says, they deserve everything they get.

Recycle, it is YOU who needs to read the forum. I often wonder where the source of your information comes from...?

Anyway, if I remember rightly:

CloneCD will copy Blu-ray to hard disk.

CloneCD doesn't burn to Blu-ray blanks.

That is why I said I didn't know if CloneCD will burn BD. I was talking on the burning side and since they are working on a Slyce version already in the works. That would do read/burn BD media. That's where I am coming from the burning side.

Back