• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneCD Tray not showing up

tqhoang

Ok, this is weird. For some reason my CloneCD tray icon does not show up. It's running but it doesn't show up in the system tray. I've seen this before when WinXP is really busy on startup and half my icons are missing. I resolved all but this one by using a registry entry and also enable some UPnP & SSDP services.

Weird thing is that AnyDVD icon is just fine and never skips a beat. Right now the only way for me to use the CloneCD tray icon is to:
1. If auto-start is configured, kill the CloneCDTray.exe process and then re-launch it.
2. Don't configure it for auto-start and launch it when I need it.

SlySoft - Can you put in logic to re-display the icon in the system tray? If that's too much of a hack, can you enable the program to find a running instance of itself and then re-display itself in the system tray?

CloneCD Tray

CloneCD Tray can easily be enabled after exit by going to start>all programs>slysoft>clonecd>clonecd tray. Easy.:agree:

Back