• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneCD says it has no exclusive access to the drive.

cubanforlife27

I would like to know a list of things that could cause this cause i have none of three things the faqs list and I would like to know what is causing it because i have no clue what it is and i have been trying to copy one of my movies for a back up

I would like to know a list of things that could cause this cause i have none of three things the faqs list and I would like to know what is causing it because i have no clue what it is and i have been trying to copy one of my movies for a back up

I really have no idea based on what you provided, but I'd bet one of the FAQs does address your problem or would have the answer. You really need to read the "Please read before posting" sticky and provide some basic information like OS, burner, media, exact error message, post upper/lower filters, etc.

Not knowing what OS you're using, you may need to sign into Windows as administrator.

Back