• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneCD not working on win8

brokengeiger

Could be a compat issue, but I tried CloneCD to see if I can use it to make an ISO of my RosettaStone Thai CD - as all the new machines do not have CD or DVD.

FYI: The thai is version 2 and Rosetta stone already emailed me to tell me there is no upgrade path or payback program for that particular language or version.

The issue:
upon launching the window with 4 large buttons show up and including file/edit/help menu. All buttons are greyed out and if I attempt to click anywhere on that UI (anywhere!) all I get is a DING noise. :disagree:

I did not purchase - this is only the evaluation... to make sure that I can even use it for the single purpose of one ISO.

I've tried a handful of other apps, but the cloneCD claims sounds like what I need.

Could be a compat issue, but I tried CloneCD to see if I can use it to make an ISO of my RosettaStone Thai CD - as all the new machines do not have CD or DVD.

FYI: The thai is version 2 and Rosetta stone already emailed me to tell me there is no upgrade path or payback program for that particular language or version.

The issue:
upon launching the window with 4 large buttons show up and including file/edit/help menu. All buttons are greyed out and if I attempt to click anywhere on that UI (anywhere!) all I get is a DING noise. :disagree:

I did not purchase - this is only the evaluation... to make sure that I can even use it for the single purpose of one ISO.

I've tried a handful of other apps, but the cloneCD claims sounds like what I need.

Remove all USB sticks or modems which have a CD partition before starting CloneCD.

Removed 1 DVD Change
No USB drives
No Modem
Ejected 2 mounted ISO's (ISO mounting is built in).

Same results.

Question

Do you have a HDMI device plugged?

No on HDMI - however it's two Dual monitor DVI cards (with quad monitor), and I only see 5.3.1.4 2009-03-16 available to download.

Are you thinking I have a modal dialog that's off screen somewhere due to unexpected resolution re: the HDMI question?

Son plaisir de comprendre votre forum. Les articles ci-dessus est assez extraordinaire, et j'ai vraiment apprécié la lecture de votre forum et des points que vous avez exprimé. J'aime vraiment à apparaître en arrière sur une base classique, après beaucoup plus dans le sujet. Merci pour le partage ... continuez à écrire!

Son plaisir de comprendre votre forum. Les articles ci-dessus est assez extraordinaire, et j'ai vraiment apprécié la lecture de votre forum et des points que vous avez exprimé. J'aime vraiment à apparaître en arrière sur une base classique, après beaucoup plus dans le sujet. Merci pour le partage ... continuez à écrire!

I think that you want to go to the FRENCH forum and post there, unless someone can read French and answer Cassie1993. 8)

I think that you want to go to the FRENCH forum and post there, unless someone can read French and answer Cassie1993. 8)

From Google Translate:

Its fun to understand your forum. The above articles is quite extraordinary, and I really enjoyed reading your forum and points that you expressed. I really like to appear back on a standard basis, post a lot more within the topic. Thank you for sharing ... keep writing!

I think the French makes better sense. ;)

From Google Translate:

I think the French makes better sense. ;)

Je ne savais même pas que Google avait cette fonction. Mais ne devrait pas l'OP sont allés à la section française? À moins, elle sait lire l'anglais mais ne sait pas comment l'écrire. Cela ne ferait pas pour autant sence.

Maintenant, je vais avoir du plaisir en utilisant Google Translate... :p ;)

See, no one is too old to learn something new.

Back