• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneCD HD

mike_9000

Hi,

Was wondering if any word has been said about developing a version of CloneCD that would copy Blu-Ray and HD DVD discs. I am not talking about compression of anything of that matter but only of a version that would have the ability to burn Blu-Ray and HD DVD ISO's to discs. Thanks!:agree:

Hi,

Was wondering if any word has been said about developing a version of CloneCD that would copy Blu-Ray and HD DVD discs. I am not talking about compression of anything of that matter but only of a version that would have the ability to burn Blu-Ray and HD DVD ISO's to discs. Thanks!:agree:
It has been talked but nothing really has been verified yet. I am sure it will happen, but when? I have no idea.:disagree: There also has to be HD-DVD media, and I have not seen any of that much either.

Last edited:
I understand but was curious on an expected date, thats all. I have seen hd dvd media actually starting to come in at my local electronics store, and as you know there is plenty of blu-ray discs and recorders out. Anyways thats all I wanted to know was an expected release date cause all this media is starting to pick up :).

I understand but was curious on an expected date, thats all. I have seen hd dvd media actually starting to come in at my local electronics store, and as you know there is plenty of blu-ray discs and recorders out. Anyways thats all I wanted to know was an expected release date cause all this media is starting to pick up :).

I've seen HD-DVD media as well, but it seems to be in a pretty pathetic state; and I have yet to see a single burner.

Oh, I agree HD DVD is really failing in the computer market and this might be the death of the format however Blu-ray is alive and well and it would be nice if CloneCD had the ability to write these images to discs like BD-R or BD-RE etc.

Back