• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneCD freezes up

mukooh

hi....long time registered user of all slysoft products...for some reason my clonecd version 5310 works sometimes...but most often it freezes up my computer...this usually happens when i put in anytype of disc, eg music ordata..and i get to the screen where i choose what i what type of disc i want to copy...then press next...nothing happens...can't exit program...can't eject disc.....computer will not shut down...i have changed nothing....

additional information...

I 12:15:26 AM CloneCD Version 5.3.1.0 started!
I 12:15:26 AM ElbyCDIO Driver 6.0.1.0
I 12:15:26 AM ElbyCDIO.dll 6.0.6.5
I 12:15:26 AM CCDDriver.dll 5.3.0.0
I 12:15:26 AM ElbyECC.dll 4.0.0.0
I 12:15:26 AM WriteDVD.dll 2.6.3.1
I 12:15:26 AM Registered to: xx
I 12:15:26 AM Searching for SCSI/ATAPI devices...
I 12:15:27 AM Device Scan found 0 CD-ROMs and 1 CD-Writers!

filters

upper device filter redbook
uppper class filter none
device cd/dvd-rom
low filter pfc
elbydelay
anydvd

hi....long time registered user of all slysoft products...until just recently my clonecd program worked flawlessly....now for some reason my clonecd version 5310 works sometimes...but most often it freezes up my computer...this usually happens when i put in any type of disc, eg music or data..and i get to the screen where i choose what i what type of disc i want to copy...then i press next...nothing happens...can't exit program...can't eject disc.....computer will not shut down or restart...i have changed nothing....tried numerous reinstalls keeping registered user information...and system restore...nothing seems to help....any and all help appreciated in advance......this is the first time in many years that i've ever had a problem with any slysoft product......if any information i have supplied is lacking i will respond with the requested information....as of tonight i am completely baffled.....thanks

windows xp service pack 1

additional information...

I 12:15:26 AM CloneCD Version 5.3.1.0 started!
I 12:15:26 AM ElbyCDIO Driver 6.0.1.0
I 12:15:26 AM ElbyCDIO.dll 6.0.6.5
I 12:15:26 AM CCDDriver.dll 5.3.0.0
I 12:15:26 AM ElbyECC.dll 4.0.0.0
I 12:15:26 AM WriteDVD.dll 2.6.3.1
I 12:15:26 AM Registered to: xx
I 12:15:26 AM Searching for SCSI/ATAPI devices...
I 12:15:27 AM Device Scan found 0 CD-ROMs and 1 CD-Writers!

filters

upper device filter redbook
uppper class filter none
device cd/dvd-rom

lower filters
pfc
elbydelay
anydvd
elbycdfl
pxhelp20
imapi

sorry duplicate post...would delete but cannot

Follow these steps:
click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3652

(for step 1 ensure you run the CCleaner step; and also ensure you do step 3)

webslinger...hello....i have tried all of the steps suggested in the link that you provided....clonecd still freezes up......only step left is #5 which suggests
"Please contact customer support and ask for the "LockedIO" registry patch"....do you think this will help?.....my anydvd and clonedvd work fine and with no problems....thanks so much for your help in this regard...
mukooh

webslinger...hello....i have tried all of the steps suggested in the link that you provided....clonecd still freezes up......only step left is #5 which suggests
"Please contact customer support and ask for the "LockedIO" registry patch"....do you think this will help?.....my anydvd and clonedvd work fine and with no problems....thanks so much for your help in this regard...
mukooh

I suspect some other program or driver is interfering with Clonecd on your system somehow, but I'm not sure what that might be. You can certainly ask Slysoft what they think.

Back