• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneCD error "CD-Writer is not compatible with CloneCD!"

cp1966

I have used CloneCD for many years and this is a first. I tried to copy a regular factory store bought music CD and it reads the disc, but after I insert a blank CD I get this message.

Any thoughts?

I did a search prior to my post and the results did not address my keywords...

Anyway, after I posted there were similar posts listed, and the first one suggested I start CloneCD prior to inserting a disc. SO I tired that and that worked. Weird.....

Its all good now! 8)

I did a search prior to my post and the results did not address my keywords...

Anyway, after I posted there were similar posts listed, and the first one suggested I start CloneCD prior to inserting a disc. SO I tired that and that worked. Weird.....

Its all good now! 8)

Did you restart you computer after you reinstalled CloneCD? That would be advisable to do to just to prevent any kinda problems from cropping up.

I have used CloneCD for many years and this is a first. I tried to copy a regular factory store bought music CD and it reads the disc, but after I insert a blank CD I get this message.

Any thoughts?

Start CloneCD without media in the drive.

Back