• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneCD auto insert notification??

jcusimano2@kc.rr.com

It says to uncheck the box for winaspi32 compatibility mode what does that mean?? Isn't a computer running windows 32 bit just that? So should I be unchecking that box?? Could someone please explain this function in more detail, thank you,

Joe

winaspi32 is just an interface to cd/dvd drives.. os'es from windows 2k or higher don't require winaspi32.. as the spti interface is available (and much easier to use)... a computer running windows 32 bit is a computer running windows 32 bit.. on older systems like windows 9x/me, you had to install an aspi layer (typically from adaptec) to give your cd/dvd burner 'functionality' as a burner, as well as also giving a low level interface to them for programs to use.. thats all...

"Description : winaspi32.dll is the ASPI driver, used to control CD-ROM drives, CD/DVD writers, and tape drives and is often required by CD writing, ripping, and backup software."

http://web.ncf.ca/aa571/aspi.htm

hope that clears things up for you....

Nevermind that means leave the box checked I understand now because xp is not winaspi32 compatibility mode

Back