• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Clonecd an latest protections

sheep

Will there ever be an update for clonecd to keep up with the latest protections?:confused:

anydvd takes care of the removal of copy protection on (audio) cd's,so if clonecd is updated,it'll be just to make this program even better than it already is.
clonecd doesn't remove copy protection on cd's.
(by the way,99.9% of audio cd's aren't protected anyway so you should have no problems copying them with clonecd).

Clonecd isn't only for audio- cds. Years ago I backed up safedisc 2 and securom games with it.
But now I can't backup securom 7, tages, starforce, safedisc 4 protected games.
Have they given up conecd?

Why do you think clonecd is only for audio cds?
If you would read the version history, you could see that they mention safedisc (which is a data- cd protection).
And anydvd can circumvent audio protection too.
Why should they bring out a burning program that can circumvent audio- protection then?
That doesn't make any sense for me.
There was even a scanner called clonyxxl out, that scanned the cd to give clonecd the right profile (e.g.: Cd-cops, safedisc, securom, protect cd, etc. that are ALL data-cd-protections).

With respect, but it is totally worng what you are talking here.
If they won't update clonecd I still have to use Blindwrite or alcohol 120%.
Okay,they also can't circumvent not all of these mentioned protections.
But more than cloncd.

Last edited:
Game Back-up

You did not say which profile you are trying to use. Are you using the Protected PC Game option to back-up the CD?

The protect-cd game profile isn't a all in one solution. I am scanning the game directory with protection id. Then I am using a special profiler (thanks jackiripper2000 btw), who gives porfiles like clonyxxl did.
But for most new protections clonecd is useless, believe me. It has no A.S.S., rmps or rmps 2.
The last update for copyprotections is month ago, or even years. It was safedisc 3.
Alcohol 120% can do starforce1+2, safedisc 4 and blindwirte can do securom 7.
So you see it is possible.

The protect-cd game profile isn't a all in one solution. I am scanning the game directory with protection id. Then I am using a special profiler (thanks jackiripper2000 btw), who gives porfiles like clonyxxl did.
But for most new protections clonecd is useless, believe me. It has no A.S.S., rmps or rmps 2.
The last update for copyprotections is month ago, or even years. It was safedisc 3.
Alcohol 120% can do starforce1+2, safedisc 4 and blindwirte can do securom 7.
So you see it is possible.

You are right.

i talked with someone about backing up my warcraft 3 ft disk and he said securom was not supported i was like a 4 day battle with this guy and i was at the loss i guess

Back