• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneCD all greyed out...

goodiegood

i have successfully & legally installed CloneCD with its license, but once i start the program, all the buttons are greyed out, like shown on this picture:
http://bildr.no/view/406546

as you can see, i cannot access any of the buttons.. and i don't understand why...

here's what i've tried WITHOUT any success:
- following instructions given in this thread
- remove/uninstall all existing/other burning along with virtual drive applications such as Nero, ImgBurn, Alcohol, Daemon Tools etc.
- rebooting and reinstalling the newest version of CloneCD
- re-enter the license key after installation
- install CloneCD trial version

nothing seems to let me use CloneCD. all the buttons/options keep on greying out on me... and i cannot even exit the program the normal way. i must use task manager to terminate it...

i also went through the thread where it lists possible applications that might crash with CloneCD, and i cannot figure out what causes the crash...

what am i doing wrong?

i also read somewhere that CloneCD might not work if i've got other external hardware connected to my pc, which i don't. here's a list of what i've got connected to my pc now:
- webcamera
- a smartjoy multitap that lets me connect multiple PS2 joypads to my PC
- a usb keyboard
- a usb mouse
- a cable to my digital camera, but the camera itself isn't connected to the pc

and that's about it, really...

here are my pc specs:
- amd phenom II 720X
- 4gb ddr2 ram
- radeon 4870 1gb
- pioneer dvr-216d
- windows xp pro sp3

any suggestions on how i can make CloneCD to work on my pc?

i am really annoyed that imgburn didn't work out when i tried to burn a 360-game... i wasted 3 DL discs and each time imgburn stopped the writing process at random % (first at 20%, second at 11%, third at 66%), so i was told that i should try out CloneCD for that.... but sadly, i cannot even run CloneCD...

Last edited:
hmm... unless the logfile is inside the clonecd folder, then no.. i cannot access the log through the application itself... and i cannot find a logfile in any of the folders inside the clonecd folder... so yeah, sorry about that.

as you can see, i cannot even click on "file" since it's all greyed out...

what else can i do?

well, i unplugged those things (and all other things except keyboard + mouse), i did everything that you said, what the thread that i posted in my first post told me to do AND what was said in the thread you posted... i even updated the BIOS... but nah, when i install CCD and run the program, everything's STILL greyed out. i apply the license, it's STILL greyed out. must exit the application through task manager..

no idea what can be wrong.. why cannot it just make the application to work properly?! and yeah, i am the only user of this pc.

well, i unplugged those things (and all other things except keyboard + mouse), i did everything that you said, what the thread that i posted in my first post told me to do AND what was said in the thread you posted... i even updated the BIOS... but nah, when i install CCD and run the program, everything's STILL greyed out. i apply the license, it's STILL greyed out. must exit the application through task manager..

no idea what can be wrong.. why cannot it just make the application to work properly?! and yeah, i am the only user of this pc.

I don't know then, sorry. The other person in that thread had an error message showing up off-screen (on another monitor).

You can also try this: http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3652 (go through all the steps; note that step 4 requires you to post information).

Is there a disc in the optical drive(s)? If yes, remove it.

Can you access on safe mode. Also if you have another computer try on that as well.

Could be something wrong in os (deep down)

Back