• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneCD 5.3.0.5 beta

Webslinger

Retired Moderator
CloneCD 5.3.0.5 2007-05-21
- New: Workaround for problem with U3 USB memory sticks
- Change: Workaround for registration problem on Windows Vista
- Fix: Autostart problems of CloneCDTray on Windows Vista
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages

http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupCloneCD5305.exe

Last edited by a moderator:
any news about a new version:confused: hope the project is no dead:(
Why would you think that CloneCD is dead? It works perfectly. It does not need an update, it works with AnyDVD as does CloneDVD2. My feeling is that if it is not broke , don't fix it. But if anyone has any input for some features that CloneCD is missing please post them. The delvelopers are on this forum and I am sure they will take any input into consideration.:clap:

But if anyone has any input for some features that CloneCD is missing please post them. The delvelopers are on this forum and I am sure they will take any input into consideration.:clap:

Good the following copy shot would be at last also copied if CloneCD:

SecuRom *New* Ver. From the 4.77.00.0029 to the 5.13.00.04
SecuRom *New* Ver. 7.28.xx.xxxx

Protect CD V5 to 5.144
ProtectDisc V6.x to V7.x

StarForce 3 to 3.7 / StarForce Frontline 4.0 to 4.7
TAGÉS from the 1.x.x.x to the 5.5.2.1
Alcatraz
HexaLock
alpha Disc
The Bongle

Good the following copy shot would be at last also copied if CloneCD:

SecuRom *New* Ver. From the 4.77.00.0029 to the 5.13.00.04
SecuRom *New* Ver. 7.28.xx.xxxx

Protect CD V5 to 5.144
ProtectDisc V6.x to V7.x

StarForce 3 to 3.7 / StarForce Frontline 4.0 to 4.7
TAGÉS from the 1.x.x.x to the 5.5.2.1
Alcatraz
HexaLock
alpha Disc
The Bongle
These protections can't be copied 1:1, they can only be emulated.
Why do you think SlySoft has bough Game Jackal? :D

This CCD Beta have been out for 'ages'....... so will we see a new stable release soon or?

Bug in CloneCD 5.3.0.5. beta

I found a bug in ver 5.3.0.5. :
In writing menu multisession-CDs are not recognized. I wanted to burn the image of an audio-CD with bonus-video and only the first session was shown. When I reinstalled 5.3.0.1 everything was fine again.

I found a bug in ver 5.3.0.5. :
In writing menu multisession-CDs are not recognized. I wanted to burn the image of an audio-CD with bonus-video and only the first session was shown. When I reinstalled 5.3.0.1 everything was fine again.

Did AnyDVD run? If yes, disable "Remove CD Audio protection" and try again.

ShadowDestroyer asked why 5.3.0.5 is still a beta and not a public update.

Any info when we can expect Final version of CloneCD?
It's been a long time in a beta phase.

Best Regards.

Some of the stuff mentioned will be addressed by Game Jackal--and not Clonecd, at this time.

Will there ever come a new Stable release of CCD. This beta have now been around since the end May and now it's the end of September. Been looking around but i haven't found any info about if a release is getting closer or not.

Back