• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD1.1.60 problem with Anydvd 8.1.7.10 solved with Anydvd 8.1.7.12

heerschop

When I try to open a Bluray movie with CloneBD and Anydvd (8.1.7.9 and 8.1.7.10) an error message comes up.
Error message "Unable to open selected medium: Could not generate hash".
With anydvd 8.1.7.8 reinstalled no error message and Clonebd opened the bluray without a problem.

Last edited:
I know the developers would love to see your log files from each of those three versions of AnyDVD with that disc inserted. Those log files might even help them figure out this problem for you.

I am having the exact problem since 8.1.7.9 and clonebd 1.1.6.0. It rips the disc (any disc) in like 13 minutes. But the result is an unplayable iso file. Moved anydvd back to 8.1.7.7 and the problem with clonebd 1.1.6.0 went away. What log are you looking for? Anydvd or a clonebd log?

Personally I think the problem is with AnyDVD (there's been a few complaints about the most recent beta versions), but when debugging there isn't such a thing as too much information. If I were you I would generate an AnyDVD log file with version 8.1.7.7 of one of the original discs that gave you an unplayable ISO with AnyDVD 8.1.7.9, and then do a clonebd log. Then switch back to 8.1.7.9 and generate AnyDVD and cloneBD log files again. Perhaps there's a clue in the differences betweenb those log files that will help the devs.

Last edited:
Here is a log file from anydvd 8.1.7.10

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.10_Info_G_MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE.ziplog
    278.1 KB · Views: 3
Same problem with anydvd 8.1.7.11

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.11_Info_E_MISSION_IMPOSSIBLE.ziplog
    278.3 KB · Views: 2
Back