• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD

rkl340

Are their any basic instruction on how to use Clone BD anywhere out there? Guess I need to spoon fed.
thanks rkl340

Yes, please!

Are their any basic instruction on how to use Clone BD anywhere out there? Guess I need to spoon fed.
thanks rkl340
Yes! Please! I have not had a single success with CloneBD. Things started to look better with this latest release, but the process never successfully completes. If we at least had basic instructions, I could be sure I am not doing something to screw things up. Or, if these instructions do already exist, please, let us know where to find them. Thank you.

Yes! Please! I have not had a single success with CloneBD. Things started to look better with this latest release, but the process never successfully completes. If we at least had basic instructions, I could be sure I am not doing something to screw things up. Or, if these instructions do already exist, please, let us know where to find them. Thank you.

I agree as well. The interface is hard to understand and I burned a couple of coasters myself. A step by step, a walk through, a manual, anything please. And as larry stated, if instructions do exist, please show us where to get them.:mad:

Yes please, any help for new jacks would be welcome. I don't even know how to enter my lifetime CloneBD Key. I have been using AnyDVD and clonedvd for years with no problems. Where can we get basic instructions?

Yes, could someone please post where we could find instructions for CloneBD? I have used Clone DVD and BD Rebuilder for many years and cannot use CloneBD.

Back