• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Wish List

vmax5000

Not sure where to post this.

I really love this software it has consistency and is very easy to use. There is only one thing I would like to see added at some point, I have a very large library of Blu-Ray discs and a growing list of 4k discs. I am currently re-ripping all my discs with CloneBD because once you set your settings it stays that way for a long as you don't make any changes to the way you want to rip. Occasionally I will purchase a new 4K disk and have to change the settings, but I have no way to save the settings I have for the Blu-Ray's, so I have to take a screenshot make the changes rip the 4K disc and then using the screen shot change the settings back to the way I wanted to finish ripping my Blu-Ray library. It would be nice if there was a way to save a "profile" of the settings for different resolutions and audio selections etc. For me that would be a great help!
Anyway, I purchased the software because it is the easiest and most consistent way for me to rip discs and I really like it. So hopefully down the road this will make it into a release.

Thanks for listening...
vmax5000

Back