• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Will Not Copy Main Title

As I said: slow learner, good comprehension.
Don't worry, while I liked to work on my computer, I was not that good at school as I could've been, only since a few years I'm picking up with everything and learn more and more. This forum is one part of that, it had some bad things, but it also improved my englisch and the general understanding of some things. So I hope in one or two years I'm done with everything I dropped/did not properly and can start new things in the future.

Am trying to backup The Hitman's Body Guard. Clone BD transcribes the main title but all of the scenes are out of order. Help please. Am trying to do a partial copy in a folder. Thanks.
I checked thoroughly - although I can't be absolutely sure without the actual disc, the playlist picked by AnyStream (999) should really be the right one with hardly a doubt and have the clips all in the right order.
Your CloneBD log file indicates, that CloneBD also processed that playlist.

So the question really remains: what player are you using for playback and is it even using the playlist? Some players will just play back the clips in some random order and this movie is divided into a number of clips.
I'd suggest creating an MKV file instead. Same quality, single file, no room for incorrect playback.

I checked thoroughly - although I can't be absolutely sure without the actual disc, the playlist picked by AnyStream (999) should really be the right one with hardly a doubt and have the clips all in the right order.
Your CloneBD log file indicates, that CloneBD also processed that playlist.

So the question really remains: what player are you using for playback and is it even using the playlist? Some players will just play back the clips in some random order and this movie is divided into a number of clips.
I'd suggest creating an MKV file instead. Same quality, single file, no room for incorrect playback.

AnyStream can pick playlists on disks? I think you meant AnyDVD.

AnyStream can pick playlists on disks? I think you meant AnyDVD.

Nope, he meant CloneBD. Anydvd does the decrypting and hides the fake titles and only "shows" valid ones. CloneBD uses that information made available by anydvd and only shows in it's GUI the playlists anydvd makes available as proper playlists.

I know and sometimes there are a lot of fake playlists and AnyDVD is doing magic.

No, he meant AnyDVD which "picks" the correct playlist.

Which is what i meant/said with "Anydvd does the decrypting and hides the fake titles and only "shows" valid ones" :)

James: First thank you for your assistance and patience.

In answer to your questions:

1.In the CloneBC selection screen, title 999 is checked as the main feature.

2.When I click the Preview player in the selection screen, all of the clips are played in order.

3.In the CloneBD target screen I choose the folder selection, no compression, original audio.

4.The summary screen also shows the clips in order, beginning with 506.

5.When I begin conversion, the processing screen preview player shows the program starts with clip 505 and the others out of order.

6. The same issue occurs when I create an ISO or MKV file.

7.Thoughts?

Conversion of the playlist clips isn't always done in the order they're being used in the playlist. Nothing unusual. What matters is if the actual conversion end result plays as it should.

James: First thank you for your assistance and patience.

In answer to your questions:

1.In the CloneBC selection screen, title 999 is checked as the main feature.

2.When I click the Preview player in the selection screen, all of the clips are played in order.

3.In the CloneBD target screen I choose the folder selection, no compression, original audio.

4.The summary screen also shows the clips in order, beginning with 506.

5.When I begin conversion, the processing screen preview player shows the program starts with clip 505 and the others out of order.

6. The same issue occurs when I create an ISO or MKV file.

7.Thoughts?
I found this over in the Makemkv forum:

Check play list 00648.mpls instead of 00999 with the sequence of m2ts files:

Even though James, an AnyDVD dev, reported it is possibly a new protection it wouldn't hurt to install the BRAND NEW CloneBD version! :D

[ETA]: Hold off on installing CDB 1.3.0.0, it has some serious issues that aren't in 1.2.9.2. ::sad::

Last edited:
Back