• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Will Not Copy Main Title

Mikey1947

Am trying to backup The Hitman's Body Guard. Clone BD transcribes the main title but all of the scenes are out of order. Help please. Am trying to do a partial copy in a folder. Thanks.

Am trying to backup The Hitman's Body Guard. Clone BD transcribes the main title but all of the scenes are out of order. Help please. Am trying to do a partial copy in a folder. Thanks.
Please post an CloneBD log. You can recreate your Blu-ray, and then abort before it's finished, or let it try to complete, and save the log, and attach to your message.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.76579/

An AnyDVD log wouldn't hurt either as well.

:thankyou:

If the scenes are out of order that means it's the wrong playlist. CloneBD normally picks the right one but it is possible it does not at times. Look for something like "Main Title 2" or something to that effect and try that one.

Looks like a copy protection (AnyDVD) problem. Please post an AnyDVD logfile.

Attached are logs---the posts don't seem to apply to my problem. There is only 1 main title selection. When I play the preview in the selection menu, the scenes are in order. The scenes are jumbled when the conversion begins. Thank you very much.

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD HD 8.6.2.0, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS40 1.02
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 23455072 sectors (45810 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: HITMANS_BODYGUARD
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 63
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Sony structural BD-J protection removed!
Removed annoying video sequences!
Removed UOPs!
Java BD protection good playlists: 999
Bad sector protection not found.

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.9.0.HITMANS_BODYGUARD.cbdlog
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
Attached are logs---the posts don't seem to apply to my problem. There is only 1 main title selection. When I play the preview in the selection menu, the scenes are in order. The scenes are jumbled when the conversion begins. Thank you very much.

Summary for drive G: (AnyDVD HD 8.6.2.0, BDPHash.bin 20-03-11)
HL-DT-ST BD-REWH16NS40 1.02
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 23455072 sectors (45810 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: HITMANS_BODYGUARD
Media is AACS protected!
AACS MKB version 63
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Sony structural BD-J protection removed!
Removed annoying video sequences!
Removed UOPs!
Java BD protection good playlists: 999
Bad sector protection not found.
James asked for an AnyDVDHD logfile, not a CloneBD log file.

I'm sorry to be dense, but I can't find anywhere on my version of AnyDVDHD to right click for the log file. Every right click I do does not result in a "log file" request. Help, please.

Right click on the fox icon in the status bar. "Create logfile"

I feel really stupid. But I've attached three screen shots to show you what happens when I right click on the "Fox icon", the "Fox status bar" and the "Fox scan". Nothing about create a log file. Very frustrated.

Attachments

• Any DVD 1.png
    Any DVD 1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
  • Any DVD 2.png
    Any DVD 2.png
    952.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Any DVD 3.png
    Any DVD 3.png
    947.3 KB · Views: 6
Nope. Down by your clock. There's a fox icon in the task tray. Right click it. It'll bring up a menu where create logfile... is one of the options. NOT the icon on your desktop as you're doing in your picture. Down by the clock on the task bar.

I finally figured out how to create the log file. More complicated on my system than your explanation. FYI: Go to AnyDVD file location; right click: "AnyDVDtray" icon. click: "Run as Administrator"; when file resets, click: "AnyDVDtray" icon; click: "open"; go to hidden icons on tray at bottom right; click up arrow to reveal hidden icons; right click "Fox" icon; click "create log"; scan automatically begins. File is saved under PC:Documents:Anydvd log files. Viola. Others with my poor brain power may need similar detailed instructions. Thank you very much for your help and patience. Much appreciated.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.2.0_Info_G_HITMANS_BODYGUARD_4E2C1034_36BD0AF3.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
All of this should not be necessary, it should work by just make a right click on the tray icon without all the other steps at the beginning.

Start AnyDVD, insert the disc, wait for it to scan, then right-click on the tray icon and select "create logfile".

That is what my screenshot is ( not necessary now )

Last edited:
You are, of course, correct. A Fox icon was on the tray. But I had to open the "hidden tray" icon to get to the create log icon. Duh-uh. I'm a slow learner but my comprehension is good. So, what do you think about the copy issue?

But I had to open the "hidden tray" icon to get to the create log icon.
FYI: You can change that inside the windows taskbar settings. Up to W10, you can just tick a checkbox to always show all icons in the tray, without this stupid arrow. However, in W11 they removed this and you have to check each thing manually. If you install a new program with a taskbar icon, you have to open the settings again.

So, what do you think about the copy issue?
If it is an issue of AnyDVD, as James thinks, you have to wait for him to answer. If it is an issue of CloneBD, there is an upcoming update, but there is no date for that or what exactly it will contain/fix.

Back