• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CLONEBD trés lent amdryzen 5 et carte graphique radeon

BOIME

bonjour
j'ai la version d'essai , mais je n'arrive pas a compressé un uhd 80 gigas en 50 gigas , le pc rame il est a 3i/S

cest la version 1.3.1.0 64 BIT , et le film est MAD MAX 4K UHD (en fait il fait 60 gigas) et je voulais faire un iso de 50gigas , mais mon pc rame dois je changer ma configuration ?

Réencode lent a 3 images secondes et s'arrete apres 10 minutes

Ok that is more helpful.
In settings you can change between speed and quality, does that do anything?
Also, do you read/write using HDD or SSD? And can you use two diffetent drives, one for reading and one for writing?

Do you use hardware acceleration?

Does it help to use another codec or change the format to mp4 or mkv instead of iso?

pouvez vous me dire quelle configuration dois je prendre , quelle pc idéale pour clonebd ?

C'est du ssd (1 lecteur)
a partir d'un fichier iso

C'est du ssd (1 lecteur)
a partir d'un fichier iso
Ok, because a HDD could slow it down.

pouvez vous me dire quelle configuration dois je prendre , quelle pc idéale pour clonebd ?
You mean hardware-wise? You should use a graphics card, a Nvidia 1060 should already help a lot if I remember the last threads correctly.
If you only have an old processor with integrated graphics, it is clear why it is so slow.
Software-wise, just switch between different settings, if you get it to work with that. If not, report back.

tu pc portable gamer ?
According to Google Translate, you asking if I use a gaming laptop, I think you want to know if one should work.

Yes, since they now have powerful hardware as well and also graphics cards like 2080 or even 3080, you should be good to go.
If you are not sure which one you should buy, please wait for other people to comment, maybe someone uses one or can recommend one.

As for me, I have a desktop PC, but my former desktop PC with a 1080 worked just fine.
So if you only want to use CloneBD occasionaly and no games, there is no need to get an expensive/top tier one.

PC PORTABLE GAMER ferai t_il l'affaire ?
I don't think it makes sense to only ask if a gaming laptop itself would work. A current one for sure, but please ask for a specific model or hardware configiration.
Then we can tell you if that is good or if there is a cheaper alternative that is working just as good.

Only my opinion. If you have every answer you needed, then do as you desire.

Compresser un blu ray ça marche , mais compresser un uhd c'est trés trés lent ça rame et s'arrete , cela doit etre un probléme de puissance du pc en lui meme

Compresser un blu ray ça marche , mais compresser un uhd c'est trés trés lent ça rame et s'arrete , cela doit etre un probléme de puissance du pc en lui meme
Yes that is right, UHD resolution is four times 1080p, so the PC has to do 4x the amount of work.
However, even if it is slow it should work, not stop after 10 minutes. Maybe it's just getting too hot.

en compression uhd il m'informe de 20heures de travail , en blu ray 45 minutes

Back