CloneBD Test Version watermark

Discussion in 'CloneBD' started by Jay T, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Jay T

Jay T Member

I'm using 1.2.9.0 and I'm getting a watermark on both my blu ray copies and mkv's. I have the lifetime license so I'm not sure why I would get this.

upload_2020-6-4_18-41-20.png

2. Reto

Reto Elaborate Bytes AG

Yes, this happens in some rare cases, and we're currently investigating.
    You could help a lot by providing a CloneBD log file that was generated after one of these instances (if you have more than one, all the better).

Also:
    • the way you describe it, it seems to always happen for you, is that correct?
    • if not always, then: in those situations, was it always the first conversion that did this right after launching CloneBD?
    • Does it show up right at the beginning of the movie?
    We need as much information as possible, because we're unable to reproduce this in any way.

EDIT: as soon as you can provide that information, I'll make sure, a beta gets released, that hopfully fixes your problem. Sorry for that.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
    whatever_gong82 likes this.
  3. Jay T

Jay T Member

Since original post, I've updated my AnyDVD HD since this occurred and retried with success. I'm not sure how to pull the logs or if I
    overwrote them since I retried. I appreciate the follow up and if there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Reto is asking for CloneBD logs (which become available after a conversion job) (click the blue button under the statistics summary)

whatever_gong82 likes this.