• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD temp directory

datsc

Where are the temp files written when copying a BD like with CloneDVD it's at CloneDVDTemp?

I think you mean CloneBD as you write CloneDVD.

Open the settings window after you start CloneBD.

My installation says:

C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp

No, I meant CloneBD; I have CloneDVD and stated that was the directory that it writes to. I do not have a users\admin etc directory off of C:

No, I meant CloneBD; I have CloneDVD and stated that was the directory that it writes to. I do not have a users\admin etc directory off of C:

You can customize the temp directory through settings > general. You'll find the default temp path and default output path at the bottom of that screen.

I do not have a users\admin etc directory
Of course you have that only if your User Account is called admin. If you called yourself datsc, User, your real Name or whatever it is of course users/whatever/AppData/Local/Temp.
But you also can simply input %AppData% in the top field where you can see your current directory and press enter. This will bring you to AppData/Roaming, so you have to go one folder back and choose Local.

Back