• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD Stops - Output drive not fast enough?

TheEmpathicEar

This, https://www.microcenter.com/product/617582/powerspec-g705-gaming-computer, is the PC. I also added a 1 TB SSD. I am trying to compress a UHD rip, files and folders, on the SSD to a BD50 ISO. It stops at about 3% with a message about "output drive is not fast enough"? I am also using the SSD for temp files and output. Hopefully, the log file will help. I saw something about AMD PCs having issues with CloneBD?

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.8.1.Bumblebee.cbdlog
    441.7 KB · Views: 2
It's not a matter of entire AMD systems, but GPU hardware acceleration that's currently broken.

A normal HDD is plenty fast, the SSD isn't the problem here. Even the cheap Intel 660p is about triple the speed of a classic hdd. Probably that's the problem, they're working on it. A fix for the gou issue MIGHT be in the next beta.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Does the log file help at all? And, is there any other information that I can provide to troubleshoot this?
EDIT: Is there a workaround for what is happening? Or, are we waiting for another beta?

Last edited:
I was reading that the trial I am using might not resize Blu-Ray? In my example above, a UHD rip to a BD50 ISO? If this was true, CloneBD would have issued the appropriate message and not the message I wrote above?
EDIT: Microcenter told me that this PC hit the market only 12/16/2019. Does this make it more likely that CloneBD does yet support it - the video card, etc.?

Last edited:
CloneBD doesn't give a damn when the PC hot the market, ALL systems with an AMD GPU are affected regardless of GPU are.

I know this is about the 2nd or 3rd time in the short life of CloneBD so far, that AMD does something with the drivers/API that causes hw acc support to break.

CloneBD doesn't give a damn when the PC hot the market, ALL systems with an AMD GPU are affected regardless of GPU are.

I know this is about the 2nd or 3rd time in the short life of CloneBD so far, that AMD does something with the drivers/API that causes hw acc support to break.

Does this mean configuration/driver update on my end? Or, with CloneBD? Or, both?

Attachments

• DESKTOP-3D46R26.txt
    99.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Results from Drone.txt
    109 bytes · Views: 2
Last edited:
Still doesn't apply to you though. That sticky is for when all hw acc options in CloneBD are greyed out (unselecteable), thus broken.

In your case it isn't broken in that way.

As to the whole powershell thing, google can tell you, there's ways around that and to restore the command prompt option.

CloneBD doesn't have a trial, at all, in the sense of a time limit. It's fully functional, time unlimited, and free for all functions that don't trigger the transcoder (compression, removing streams...). Unregistered versions can use those functions too, but then a video watermark will be applied.

@TheEmpathicEar
if you are satisfied definitely buy a license it will help developers in their relentless endeavor :) I personally am very grateful for their tools help me both REDFOX and ELBY

[Unless I did something wrong...] Same old story?

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.8.3.Bumblebee.cbdlog
    456 KB · Views: 3
Back